Another NRL player in trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nothing about photos....don't be lead astray! Careful brother......remember 2 Timothy 4;3-4

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

I believe the myth refers to Des??

There you go .... delusional .... as if Silvertails would ever perpetuate myths ...... will never happen .....

... although there was one bloke that told Penn the truth ..... we ridiculed and pissed him of pretty quick though ..... tell us we need to resource the club to NRL standard ...... he is lucky we aren't Romans .... public holiday ot not we would have crucified him ... teach him a lesson ....

.... anyway I digress .... does yon Timmy have a web page .... can't be much if he doesn't have a web page ....

There you go .... delusional .... as if Silvertails would ever perpetuate myths ...... will never happen .....

... although there was one bloke that told Penn the truth ..... we ridiculed and pissed him of pretty quick though ..... tell us we need to resource the club to NRL standard ...... he is lucky we aren't Romans .... public holiday ot not we would have crucified him ... teach him a lesson ....

.... anyway I digress .... does yon Timmy have a web page .... can't be much if he doesn't have a web page ....

Web pages are for the modern generation that demand answers immediately.....but only if they are compatible with their own beliefs. They are corruptible and can be easily twisted to suit the views of the reader. If you want the truth of a matter....investigate the ORIGINAL source. Forget the web page....read Timmothy's entire book!

The views raged on here sometimes remind me of the book of Proverbs.

In particular 18;2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Side note; Nothing to do with anything...but I love Blink 182!! @;)

Last edited:
Seek and ye shall find . ..isnt that the quote ? I've been looking for a footy thread without a religous mention...can't find one...Jesus Christ !!

It's funny isn't it? It's never the followers of Christ that bring up the topic...it's always the non believers. They remind me of little kittens that walk past a ball and nonchalantly "accidently" bump the ball. The ball then moves and the cat reacts as if under attack.

Have you noticed that @Kevinward777 ??

How about everyone stand on their own two feet...and start taking responsibility for their own actions? Sitting around on your finger pointing, excuse generating, self victimized arses....screaming "No one treats me right or understands my plight"..........fcuk me. What a sad mob of "feel sorry for me" wankers we'd be if not for people that take the moral high road.

You are responsible for you. You are responsible for setting a high example for your children to follow. Stop blaming others for the way you behave or how it seems your life is turning out. The old "Oh yeah....well what about them?" crap is circular and non beneficial.

Stop trying to fight the world and concentrate on you and yours. Then expand a little further into your community and do the same. It's hard to be labelled a racist if you don't exhibit, or indeed possess any of the signs. It's hard to be charged with domestic violence if you continuously work at contributing to a loving environment and raise your children well. Seek help or professional guidance if need be. It's on your shoulders...deal with it! Work hard at your relationships. Work hard on your empathy for everyone you come across.

Until everyone takes ownership of their lives and the lives of their family, friends and just as equally...the random people you meet day to day....nothing much will change in your life. If you're not willing to put in the hard yards....at the very least stop complaining about the way things are. You're not helping.

Too simplistic?? You're right.....because it bloody well is!! Open your eyes and open your heart.
I like the thought of an empathetic revolution. It might be closer than we think, just the distance from our hearts to our heads. Not far at all really.

It's funny isn't it? It's never the followers of Christ that bring up the topic...it's always the non believers. They remind me of little kittens that walk past a ball and nonchalantly "accidently" bump the ball. The ball then moves and the cat reacts as if under attack.

Oh yes mate... I most certainly have. Old @Mark from Brisbane is a master when it comes to that kind of thing. Great work btw.

Oh yes mate... I most certainly have. Old @Mark from Brisbane is a master when it comes to that kind of thing. Great work btw.

Are you saying that you and Kevvie are a pair of old balls, or like a pair of balls?, .... are you testicles .... is this one of those begets things ..... is that a pussy reference? ...

I hate it when you cults speak in parables ....

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
Needs work.

Welcome back Kotter.

Silvertails college.......@:p

kotter.jpg

I"ll take that as an after thought , but to be quite honest , not too sure what i was thinking there .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8