Another NRL player in trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nrl should look into adding clauses to players contracts.. If a player flogs his missus, your done with the game.

Regardless of what courts say. If there's witnesses that see it happen, your gone.
We all know the partners almost always retract statements etc..

There's a bloke in my street who touches up his missus atleast once a month.. Has been arrested 3 times since May that I know of, but he always comes back, she never goes thru with it because they have a few kids under 5.. Just because the courts can't do anything about it, doesn't mean he's innocent, and I wouldnt support manly if I knew that bloke was on our squad..

Regardless of what courts say. If there's witnesses that see it happen, your gone.

Sounds like the perfect way to get opposition players de-registered.

Get a couple of people to make a false statement, and bam, the best players are kicked out of the NRL.

Sounds like the perfect way to get opposition players de-registered.

Get a couple of people to make a false statement, and bam, the best players are kicked out of the NRL.
They'd have to be pretty committed lol.
I'm more talking about the type when cops/ambos have to come to a house, assist a woman who's been beaten up, neighbours/friends/family have all seen it happen, then she retracts her statement in court a month later...
Courts may not be able to do much, but those players shouldn't be in the nrl in any capacity.. Ever.

Nrl should look into adding clauses to players contracts.. If a player flogs his missus, your done with the game.

There's a bloke in my street who touches up his missus atleast once a month.. Has been arrested 3 times since May that I know of, but he always comes back, she never goes thru with it because they have a few kids under 5.. Just because the courts can't do anything about it, doesn't mean he's innocent, and I wouldnt support manly if I knew that bloke was on our squad..

So if a player decides to split with his missus (say to be with someone else), she gets the ****s, so makes a false claim to screw him over, that player is done in the game, regardless of what the court says?
Come on mate, get real. Yes, men shouldn't hit women. But women shouldn't hit men, either. You're suggesting it's always the women that are the victim's? Quite a few these days are self indulged, narcassistic, self centered pieces of work, who'd stoop to anything , if they don't get what they want, including attempting to kill off a young man's career.

Your strategy would only enable and empower them.

Wests Tigers forward Michael Chee Kam has been charged with assault after an incident with an Uber driver over the weekend in Bondi.

Chee Kam – who has played 54 NRL games with 49 of those coming for the Tigers – was arrested along with an 18-year-old man, with both men serving a Field Court Attendance Notice for offences of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and common assault.

The 26-year-old Tiger was allegedly standing on Campbell Parade at 10.30pm when an Uber driver approached the pair before being repeatedly punched through the car window.

According to foxsports.com.au, police were soon flagged down and eventually caught up with the pair, before arresting them.

Chee Kam is expected to appear at Waverley Local Court on Tuesday February 5.

https://www.zerotackle.com/breaking...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Zero+Tackle

When will these idiots learn.

If he is guilty, I hope he spends some time on the sideline.

giphy.gif

Average wannabe player getting paid too much. Tell me does he have a plan for after his meagre football career or is thuggery his go to plan.

I saw this clown being interviewed after a game once and he struck me as one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on the football field.

I was happy when he left us.

Some things in this life never change . He is not the first and wont be the last .
The winners in life are the ones that "eventually" learn from their past .
Never too late . The struggles are hard but the consequences are harder .

Some things in this life never change . He is not the first and wont be the last .
The winners in life are the ones that "eventually" learn from their past .
Never too late . The struggles are hard but the consequences are harder .

The struggles are hard ?

Funnily enough, I've managed to get through over 40 years of life, some good, some bad,,,,yet I have never punched anyone in the head through a car window.
But it takes all types, I guess.

Dosent say Chee Kam did the punching. So who knows .maybe his mate is a loose cannon. Surely he cant be that stupid to have done it.

The struggles are hard ?

Funnily enough, I've managed to get through over 40 years of life, some good, some bad,,,,yet I have never punched anyone in the head through a car window.
But it takes all types, I guess.

One mans strength is another mans weakness . None of us are perfect and we all have own own demons and struggles . That is what I was trying to say .
You are right it takes all types .

This hitting other people has to stop.

Violence isnt something that should be accepted in society.

In my hometown the Friday before xmas a guy was trying to breakup two drunken clowns having a fight and complete ****wit stepped in and hit once from behind. They buried him last Friday.

One punch.

Dont ever forget it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4