Andrew johns talking to manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is Johns chances dashed, he has numerous tattoos so must not be allowed near any of the players!!
Its getting sad when your judged for having tattoos??
Dont care if Johns has a spider tattoo on his right pickle, happy he is involved with the Seaeagles.....

Technical Coach said:
The Eagle said:
Its spelt tatts, if you don't like seeing them id suggest you watch lawn bowls or male gymnastics, most good footballers have a few tatts

Could care less about the correct spelling of an abbreviated form.

I do not have an issue with small unnoticeable "tatts" what i hate more so is those arm length ones that always look like shyte.

Mark Wahlberg is starting to set a good example for his kids by removing all his "tatts" now that is something that should be tweeted. He is making his kids view the whole process also to show the pain.

The best players in the game tend to not go crazy about "Tatts" shows more often than not their head is in the right place and they don't feel the need to gain self esteem or attention through the display of art.(in the end the person who created the Tatt should be the only one proud of the effort as it is a skill--feeling proud to display the skill of others on your skin is pathetic)

Yes there is exceptions to the rule but more often than not the above will help you purchase a good squad. Higher "tatts" averages per squad usually create up and down inconsistent years in my view.

Blah blah blah . Biggest load of crap I've ever read ..

Average bull said:
Technical Coach said:
The Eagle said:
Its spelt tatts, if you don't like seeing them id suggest you watch lawn bowls or male gymnastics, most good footballers have a few tatts

I do not have an issue with small unnoticeable "tatts" what i hate more so is those arm length ones that always look like shyte.

Mark Wahlberg is starting to set a good example for his kids by removing all his "tatts" now that is something that should be tweeted. He is making his kids view the whole process also to show the pain.

The best players in the game tend to not go crazy about "Tatts" shows more often than not their head is in the right place and they don't feel the need to gain self esteem or attention through the display of art.(in the end the person who created the Tatt should be the only one proud of the effort as it is a skill--feeling proud to display the skill of others on your skin is pathetic)

Yes there is exceptions to the rule but more often than not the above will help you purchase a good squad. Higher "tatts" averages per squad usually create up and down inconsistent years in my view.

I agree, boringingly painful dribble. This thread is choc full of horse sh1t and recycled humour that isn't remotely funny. Fat, muscle, tatts, such intriguing witty posts. Give me those minutes back that i wasted on this sh1tfest of a thread.

I would love Andrew Johns to be closely associated with our clubs coaching roster in whatever form the club and he decide.

MK Eagle said:
There is Johns chances dashed, he has numerous tattoos so must not be allowed near any of the players!!
Dont care if Johns has a spider tattoo on his right pickle, happy he is involved with the Seaeagles.....

Johns never played with tatts overly obvious with playing gear on or all over himself.

Average bull said:
Technical Coach said:
The Eagle said:

Just an opinion piece so it's bound to be full of crap until someone with insight learns from it lol...

I'm getting some tatts of muscles done to cover my fat. My fat weighs more than the whole world.

Technical Coach said:
MK Eagle said:

Johns never played with tatts overly obvious with playing gear on or all over himself.

Average bull said:
Technical Coach said:
The Eagle said:

Just an opinion piece so it's bound to be full of crap until someone with insight learns from it lol...

I have learnt something . You don't know what your talkin about . Lol

Personaly I would rather look at tatts than Nathan hindmarsh's arse crack , or Jamarl Idris's crappy hair style.

Call me old fashioned but I more or less agree with what TC has to say on tatts, especially when it concerns neck tatts & full sleeve tatts. There's a book "No tattoos until you're thirty", I think this is sound advice.

Mals said:
Call me old fashioned but I more or less agree with what TC has to say on tatts, especially when it concerns neck tatts & full sleeve tatts. There's a book "No tattoos until you're thirty", I think this is sound advice.

Your old fashioned . Lol

Average bull said:
Technical Coach said:
The Eagle said:

It's actually true

Shoe1 said:
Average bull said:
Technical Coach said:
The Eagle said:

It's actually true

No it's not !

manlyfan76 said:
I'm getting some tatts of muscles done to cover my fat. My fat weighs more than the whole world.

Like it MF76. If your fat weighs more than the world and is somewhat spherical and gaseos maybe you could qualify to be registered as a planet. We need another one since pluto was demoted.
Back to the topic of Johns, does anyone know if he's officially got the job or what?

I am not a fan of the tatts. It's like a lotto.

http://m.smh.com.au/executive-style/culture/blogs/all-men-are-liars/the-no-dheads-policy-20121010-27d0y.html

Seriously though it says to me that a person is only living in the present. As if this right now is as good as it gets and how I feel and how I want to express myself and I won't change my mind or views in the future ever.... but that's just my opinion. ...definitely off season- snake's contract registered yet?

Technical Coach said:

I have to disagree here. "feeling proud to display the skill of others on your skin is pathetic", so does this mean anyone to have bought a painting from an artist and hung it up on their living room is pathetic too?

I dont think anyone has the right to criticise anyone who has tattoos anywere on their body, weather its hidden under a shirt or down their arms for everyone to see... majority of people have these for personal reasons or for a reminder of specific periods or incidents that has happen in their lives.

Yes i have sleeve tattoos. Yes i also have tattoos that are hidden when i wear a shirt and let me tell you all of them equally have significant meaning and represent something important to myself, this doesnt mean i have self-esteem issues or trying to gain attention because im very happy being me and trust me i dont "gain" any attention with them only criticism from some.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8