Andrew johns talking to manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[attachment=293]
Technical Coach said:
MK Eagle said:
There is Johns chances dashed, he has numerous tattoos so must not be allowed near any of the players!!
Its getting sad when your judged for having tattoos??
Dont care if Johns has a spider tattoo on his right pickle, happy he is involved with the Seaeagles.....
Johns never played with tatts overly obvious with playing gear on or all over himself.
[attachment=352]
Hmmmm?

niccipops said:
manlyfan76 said:
I'm getting some tatts of muscles done to cover my fat. My fat weighs more than the whole world.
The world has no weight. It only has mass!
Like it MF76. If your fat weighs more than the world and is somewhat spherical and gaseos maybe you could qualify to be registered as a planet. We need another one since pluto was demoted.
Back to the topic of Johns, does anyone know if he's officially got the job or what?

I am not a fan of tatts however....

Back in the day players wore black boots only....had smart haircuts...and full time jobs...

Times and the game has changed - so have the people who play it

Fine, have an opinion but don't dwell on it till your treating people who have them like morons. I don't feel any better than anyone else since I don't have a tatt. If you have one fine, I don't want one but that's my preference. Free world peeps! If I were playing for the sea eagles though and I won the gf, bet your life id have Chocs eagle tatt. That's just me though.

Stevo said:
Technical Coach said:
MK Eagle said:
There is Johns chances dashed, he has numerous tattoos so must not be allowed near any of the players!!
Its getting sad when your judged for having tattoos??
Dont care if Johns has a spider tattoo on his right pickle, happy he is involved with the Seaeagles.....
Johns never played with tatts overly obvious with playing gear on or all over himself.

Hmmmm?

I stated "don't go crazy with tatts" and hating "arm length" tattoos that always look like shyte. (Carney types etc etc) Where Johns placed his tattoo does not scream "look at me" and in most pics you would not really take any notice of them.

In general i hate all tattoos but the no dickhead policy starts ringing when most of an arm is full of them or on the neck and face.

kingoftherodeo said:
Fine, have an opinion but don't dwell on it till your treating people who have them like morons. I don't feel any better than anyone else since I don't have a tatt. If you have one fine, I don't want one but that's my preference. Free world peeps! If I were playing for the sea eagles though and I won the gf, bet your life id have Chocs eagle tatt. That's just me though.

Did i ever state i have an issue with a GF tattoo in a bonding "we should all get one if we win the GF" mentality" i just hate when people use the excuse of "reminds me of my kids", "i got it to show my kids how much they mean to me" "oh i love this quote and decided to get it done in Chinese because it looks cool and gives it greater significance yet i have no idea if it's spelt correctly or even the quote i stated lol"

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8