All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah the Brett Stewart rape allegations and the Hasler fiasco were easily bigger off seasons than this year.

I agree with that , when I said what I did I should have stated “ I’ve never seen an off season like this one for player or proposed player movement “.

Which I think is correct, but this doesn’t even rate as the off season from Hell in comparison to 2009 and 2012.

Last edited:
I agree with that , when I said what I did I should have stated “ I’ve never seen an off season like this one for player or proposed player movement “.

Which I think us correct, but this doesn’t even rate as the off season from Hell in comparison to 2009 and 2012.

The Foran / DCE sagas of 2015 were up there too, but they dragged through half the season!

If Pearce comes to us I hope he matures a little as a footballer. He needs to not go missing in big games.

DCE / Pearce would have to be a contender for best halves pairing in the NRL though.

Combination will be as close to the DCE/Foran years imo..

The Foran / DCE sagas of 2015 were up there too, but they dragged through half the season!

And I still think that it dragged on for that long because Foran was pissed at the club over not offering Gifty a contract. Every man and his dog other than Manly management seemed to know he was going to follow Choc to join his new best friend Arthur at doesn't-matta, and some (like myself) think that he had actually signed with them at least two months before it was announced. Was it a coincidence that Foran announced he was leaving not long after DCE announced that he had signed with the Gold Coast? I didn't think so then and I don't think so now.

That was also where I believe his now ex's Karma comment came from. They didn't offer Gifty a contract, had already lost Watmough and (at the time) they were also going to lose both of their premiership winning, international halves including the so-called greedy golden boy who the club was going to offer Gifty's money to.

True , in fact ALL of our off seasons have been fairly “ traumatic “ in recent years, probably comes with the territory really!
Only traumatic to the people who are feeling that way.
Dont buy into the drama ,which I believe is mostly manifested in peoples own heads and then distributed here.
Are you feeling traumatised Mark ?
You need to get fishing buddy ,How long now ?

Like, remember that time week we hired a teacher to be CEO...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well I’m at Brissie airport, checked in and ready to go, so no more ST posts for a little while ( free wifi depending).

Let’s hope all this **** is sorted when I return on the 3rd of December!

That'd be good...then you can stop trolling us with #nextweek

troll!

Wait...have you logged off yet?

Oops @:blush::giggle:

Well I’m at Brissie airport, checked in and ready to go, so no more ST posts for a little while ( free wifi depending).

Let’s hope all this **** is sorted when I return on the 3rd of December!
Have fun Mark - we'll miss you!

you will have no trouble finding free wi-fi in Vietnam ... depending on recent & impending hurricanes

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8