All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I bet the Rorters won’t have to unload anyone they’ll just have a massiveTPA, and pay Cronk the min wage , $55k ( or whatever it is these days ) and the rest from the Ford Motor Company!!

Last edited:
Pearce would make us stronger, but I'm concerned about the cap impact. It would also block the pathways of some of our junior halves prospects which, whilst maybe not the end of the world, could come back to bite us (re: contract size and potential upside). Remember when we had both Cherry and Foz playing for peanuts?

I'm guessing Pearce and Moylan would command similar contracts. Does Pearce sound as enticing when framed that way? I know who I'd rather

I'm guessing Pearce and Moylan would command similar contracts. Does Pearce sound as enticing when framed that way? I know who I'd rather
Pearce is not a goal kicker - Manly need one ASAP :wait:

Walker ripping his kicking foot off in Moresb, means that he is out of the kicking equation for at least a few months into the season :confused:

According to Dean Ritchie the Roosters played $650,000 under the cap this year, if they get rid of Jayden Nikorima they can afford Cronk....meanwhile in the real world.....
SKD and Carter did leave early.
Poor Knights probably picked up SKD's full contract :cool:

No doubt it would restrict Manly "s ability to recruit a top line outside back for instance in the short term with the apparent recent intention to acquire a high profile 5 / 8. Must have some degree of confidence or certainly hope also in the short term with this preference that the younger outside back brigade and experienced stayers Uate , Jorge and Matt Wright will be sufficiently capable . The main issues at play now with the Manly 5 / 8 consideration seems to be Manly "s reluctance to extend Green"s contract past next season [ Tom Wright not ready yet ] and the fact that if the Roosters do sign Cronk , either Keary or Peacre then naturally will have to vacate the other half"s position . Also I know it is the nature of professional footy but all of this speculation , firstly with Moylan and now Pearce would hardly be pleasing to Hastings . Goal kicking reliability of course still looks like an on going issue and if Matt Wright is not in the top 17 and Walker is not available, What serious options ? D C E , Api , Siro have all kicked goals at N R L level , Kelly and Tom Wright are capable goal kickers if they are good enough for first grade inclusion , but definitely still an ongoing quandary for Manly Also I know that it the silly season but i heard this morning that the Eels may also make a play for Cronk .

If Pearce was released and joined Manly, he certainly would have a big point to prove to the Rorters. Not a fan of Mitchell's but there is upside there.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7