All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FMD this is really ****ting me off!

Every player that comes on the market it’s “ Manly leading the charge”, then #nextweek we find it’s all absolute bull****.

Just as this will be, and we all take the bait like those stupid dickheads on social media.

If this does in fact has legs then something is happening or it could be just making room for Thompson- anyway we might know more #nextweek

I’m really sure that we will know something #nextweek it might only be that we will know more #nextweek but one of these weeks we might know something and I’m sure it’s #nextweek we will find out .......maybe!

If Mitchell Pearce had a kicking game, he would be one of the best players in the NRL...he has a beautiful long and short passing game, is super quick, takes the line on as good as any half in the competition and plays direct at the line.

Where he falls short is his horrendous last tackle options. Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor. That is why he does't cut it at Origin level...the low % plays are essential against quality opposition and Pearce just does not have it.

Green has the low % plays in his repertoire but is not the threat with the ball that Pearce is.

Pearce is three years younger and a better footballer overall so I would prefer we signed him. I actually like Pearce more after the animal incident too...the PC society had a field day with that one.

Pearce would be the perfect foil for DCE. Forget his kicking game, DCE can and should be covering that. Pearce is a real good footballer. The two of them would deliver a premiership within three years. He has been the only half in NSW worth picking. That's not his fault. Defence is amazing. He is tough and runs at the line when needed. I thought Green was pretty good this year but he doesn't run at the line and misses more tackles than he should. I think it's unlikely but if it happened would be happy.

Likewise I think Green would kill it at the Warriors. They play like a super league team anyway. Let him get a long term deal. The Warriors have been looking for a steady half like him to compliment Johnston. They tried Robson and were greedy enough to think Foran could fit the bill.

At least we know we will have both halves through the origin period......

giphy.gif

I will burn forever if pearce comes to manly.. it can't happen. Please no! what's happening these days fmd rorters just buying a premier ship again like when they bought sbw Jennings and Maloney in one year after finishing 13th in 2012. next year finish 1st and win comp in rigged gf. The definition of buying a premiership

I'm not a fan of Pearce, and not exactly keen on acquiring him, but anyone on here who suggests that Green is better needs to have their heads examined.

You have to take Pearce over Green every day.

He might not succeed but we already know what we are getting with Green...............a slightly above average kicking game and nothing else...................at least with Pearce there is a potential massive upside.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8