All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Wow. If true we now have three players taking up $3-M of our cap (around 33%), with the other 27 players having to 'make do' with the remaining 66%

Roosters have been doing it for years.
Sign a player for $300,000 a season but when they leave it free's up $1,000,000 so they can afford to replace him with 2 representive players. Why can't we do the same.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Wow. If true we now have three players taking up $3-M of our cap (around 33%), with the other 27 players having to 'make do' with the remaining 66%. Sounds like we are following the Melbourne Storm formula, and who's to argue with their success.

TPA's and front/backloading etc as well means we never have a clue about how much is part of the cap for any given season even if the reported amounts in the papers are correct but I would be surprised if we got change from $1M in the upgrades for those 2.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz

Fluffy

Journey Man
Obviously you missed reading the Terms of Service and Rules when you signed up to Silvertails so here they are again just for you.

Terms of Service and Rules

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

https://silvertails.net/help/terms

The way you have been going about your posting content since you arrived on Silvertails, you have violated several of the conditions. Consider this a warning to follow the terms and conditions that you were supposed to have agreed to or you just might find yourself on either a temporary or if worse comes to worse, a permanent holiday from Silvertails.

Temporary bannings are only until #nextweek!

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As for Pearce, listening to the diplomatic denial by Barrett a few moments ago it is clear to me Pearce is still very much in the mix.
'At this stage Blake Green is our 5/8 for next year' lol

Kevinward777

First Grader
How’s Gallen the tool. Using any opportunity he has in the media to sound out Mitchell Pearce. Add to that the way Sharks players are texting him, which was confirmed by their coach. Compare that to how Barrett and the club are going about their business. Just as the Beaches on the north side surpass anything the Shire can offer, so too does the class level that each club operates by.

Mitch

Bencher
Just been advised that Pearce arrives back on Saturday, he's meeting up with my contact maybe Sunday, so my contact said he would give me his opinion after.

So guess what? We will hear something "next week", I'm laughing as I write it!

You’re contact being a club contact, mate? So there is definitive moves being made?

D

Deleted member 26876

Turbos pay increase were more than that, close to $2M combined now.

Also have heard that players these days have clauses that if the cap rises they get a chunk of it (essentially paid a % of cap rather than an amount) which would mean a cap rise means nothing to the club.
Plenty of them are in TPA's, Tommy's contract went to ~900K and Jakey's one went to ~800K

They have that car place funding plenty of their contracts through TPA's, still a lot but not $2 mil

I reckon they'd take up $700-750K each on the cap, so 1.4-1.5M combined

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
You’re contact being a club contact, mate? So there is definitive moves being made?

I have access to both - Club and Business (from the Roosters) but I do not wish to identify for obvious reasons. But Yes, there has been offers made from Manly, not necessarily monetary, but we are very interested and serious should you want to leave. Newcastle must become favourites because they have opportunity to throw BIG bucks, but more importantly my contact said Pearce doesn't want to go there!

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Not the same shopping list crew that linked us to Lilleyman, Klemmer, Moylan, Will Hopoate and the Rats winger?

Fair call,, but No. Having said that I believe we are still talking to Player Managers on at least 2 of these. So wait for "Next Week!" - actually won't hear on those till Xmas. Guess it gets down to Pearce?

Ben

Bencher
So that rules out Lilleyman and Moylan. So we must be still in concact with Klemmer and Hoppas manager. Is this the plan B if we miss Pearce ?

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Just having a dig. Nothing serious. I'm sure it's an ever changing landscape of player negotiations and movement.

The way Baz spoke today makes me slightly more confident that they are still in the hunt for Pearce.

Absolutely right, as usual I think the others will seek upgrades at own club because we couldn't commit....sounds a bit like last year? I think however there will be more player movement after world cup than during.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15