All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
I find it amusing ...........Dan has ambitions to drag the forum into the social media future and try to attract a wider range and greater number of supporters..................and then we have the likes of you and SER8 running around getting your jollies playing policeman on here.
Seems such a contradiction.
WTF should it matter if someone wants to "play the man" (what is that, some sort of reference from the 70's?) or call another poster a D*******. Different opinions are ok as long as they are only expressed in the manner you see befitting? Some of you really need to be dragged (kicking and screaming if necessary) into this century.
If playing policeman means making this place a better place then so be it.

For what it is worth it the actual “policing” only occurs for very few members or posts and they tend to flame out pretty quickly.

As I have said and maybe you do not catch there is no problem with a different opinion as long as it is given with respect- that is the key.

If you go back through the old posts you will see many differing opinions.

Bencher
The modern age of the internet is about decreased censorship and greater freedom of expression (regardless of whether you approve of the manner)

Man up, so what if someone calls you a c***sucker? Are you that f***ing pathetic that you can't handle that some joe on the other side of the world is calling you names?
(also lets be fair you've pretty much earned the title so why not embrace it?)

Censorship should be used for those established taboo subjects /content.
It shouldn't be a fluffer for some sad loser who wants to jack off.

Get rid of this ****** I call for a red card on this clown!

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
If playing policeman means making this place a better place then so be it.

For what it is worth it the actual “policing” only occurs for very few members or posts and they tend to flame out pretty quickly.

As I have said and maybe you do not catch there is no problem with a different opinion as long as it is given with respect- that is the key.

If you go back through the old posts you will see many differing opinions.

Your definition of a better place?
Let's just agree to ignore each other, I really have no respect for you or anything you have to say.

Ryan

Journey Man
Glad you popped up.................short man power kick syndrome personified.

See this is where I have misunderstood what ST is....................I thought it was a forum for Manly supporters............and then being a Manly supporter, what happens on the forum does matter to me.

Your attitude is what is wrong........a f***ed up sense of importance!

I take offense to your hatred of all short people and our various syndromes !! Come to Randwick Raceway, and say that to me and my brothers, & we'll give your shins a right thorough rodgering !!

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Your definition of a better place?
Let's just agree to ignore each other, I really have no respect for you or anything you have to say.
Alas as a mod I can not really ignore people. Also I get the feeling that you might not be round much longer if this carries on

A better place for me is a place where posters like Susan or Marga still feel comfortable to post without being abused

Referee

Staff member
Premium Member
The modern age of the internet is about decreased censorship and greater freedom of expression (regardless of whether you approve of the manner)

Man up, so what if someone calls you a c***sucker? Are you that f***ing pathetic that you can't handle that some joe on the other side of the world is calling you names?

But regardless, here is the beauty of the MODERN internet forum, the ability to self regulate.
You can hit that ignore poster button anytime you like.
No more exclamation marks, no more posts slagging of the Penns and our recruitment team, no more being called a c***sucker........you can get rid of it anytime you like!

It's doesn't need a bunch of blowhards on power trips who make arbitrary decisions on content!

Obviously you missed reading the Terms of Service and Rules when you signed up to Silvertails so here they are again just for you.

Terms of Service and Rules

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

https://silvertails.net/help/terms

The way you have been going about your posting content since you arrived on Silvertails, you have violated several of the conditions. Consider this a warning to follow the terms and conditions that you were supposed to have agreed to or you just might find yourself on either a temporary or if worse comes to worse, a permanent holiday from Silvertails.

Shoe1

Journey Man
7 saying we don't have the same money as other clubs to offer Pearce and it is his friendship which Siro we are hanging our hat on lol.

I hate to say it. But this is where we will miss Bozo. He had a way of getting what he wanted. Not sure who in our set would be doing that now.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...riors-shock-development-mitchell-pearce-saga/
7 also says they want Keary because he is more experienced than Johnson. Which is plainly wrong.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We can all live in hope............
NL your new avatar is close but doesn't quite nail it, feel free to use one of these:
63375819-victim-rubber-stamp-on-white-print-impress-overprint.jpg

88429663-the-word-martyr-written-in-colorful-fragmented-word-art.jpg

anthonyb1965

GO Manly

But regardless, here is the beauty of the MODERN internet forum, the ability to self regulate.
You can hit that ignore poster button anytime you like.
No more exclamation marks, no more posts slagging of the Penns and our recruitment team, no more being called a c***sucker........you can get rid of it anytime you like!

It's doesn't need a bunch of blowhards on power trips who make arbitrary decisions on content!

You are not here to talk footy but abuse and ridicule people. You feel we should be all slapping you on the back for "calling it how it is" but a lot of your posts are just pure offensive and are more aligned to trolling than debate/conversation. If you were in a pub (for example) "blowing" like you have on here, you would not be tolerated and removed or worse, taken out and given a touch up.

Can't you see when numerous people are saying the same thing that your abuse is not welcome in any form be it internet or in real life!

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Obviously you missed reading the Terms of Service and Rules when you signed up to Silvertails so here they are again just for you.

Terms of Service and Rules

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

https://silvertails.net/help/terms

The way you have been going about your posting content since you arrived on Silvertails, you have violated several of the conditions. Consider this a warning to follow the terms and conditions that you were supposed to have agreed to or you just might find yourself on either a temporary or if worse comes to worse, a permanent holiday from Silvertails.
Ref you should be barred for putting sCams picture anywhere on ST. Lol.
Funny though.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18