All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
red-card-mean-soccer_242d7e51ec8d9954.jpg

So what particular crime did he commit that warranted expulsion.....................or was it another arbitrary abuse of power by a moderator with the internet version of short man syndrome?

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So what particular crime did he commit that warranted expulsion.....................or was it another arbitrary abuse of power by a moderator with the internet version of short man syndrome?
Sorry but it wasn't I who red carded him so I can't answer your question.

Kevinward777

First Grader
A good mate of mine is very much involved with several current and former Penrith players. Spoke to him today. Informed me that One of the Penrith boys who is mates with Pearce, told him Mitchell REALLY isn’t keen on moving to Newie. Despite the fact there are a few ex Rorters up there. Reckons unless the Knights offer ridiculous money he won’t be leaving Sydney, and even if they do, he probably won’t take it. Interesting.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member

Does it matter to you? One of the staff (and I am not sure who) decided he had gone too far. It is amazing to me that we have some posters on here who have been here for years with contrary opinions as yet they have never ever warranted a warning or threat of a ban.

Post with respect and the rest takes care of itself

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Does it matter to you? One of the staff (and I am not sure who) decided he had gone too far. It is amazing to me that we have some posters on here who have been here for years with contrary opinions as yet they have never ever warranted a warning or threat of a ban.

Post with respect and the rest takes care of itself

Glad you popped up.................short man power kick syndrome personified.

See this is where I have misunderstood what ST is....................I thought it was a forum for Manly supporters............and then being a Manly supporter, what happens on the forum does matter to me.

Your attitude is what is wrong........a f***ed up sense of importance!

Mitch

Bencher
There’s a story by Bulldog Ritchie in the Telegraph tomorrow talking about how Sharks players have been texting Pearce and Manly officials are working to fit him in. Here’s a grab from it, I can’t link the entire article.

‘Manly officials think Pearce would be an ideal fit at Brookvale. The club won’t release five-eighth Blake Green to the Warriors until Pearce makes his decision.

Should Pearce join Manly, the Sea Eagles would likely release Green. If Pearce stays, Green would be told to fulfil his contract obligations at Manly for 2018.

Manly coach Trent Barrett has been forced to play the waiting game.

Green has told friends he wants to take up the Warriors’ rich three-year offer.’

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
There’s a story by Bulldog Ritchie in the Telegraph tomorrow talking about how Sharks players have been texting Pearce and Manly officials are working to fit him in. Here’s a grab from it, I can’t link the entire article.

‘Manly officials think Pearce would be an ideal fit at Brookvale. The club won’t release five-eighth Blake Green to the Warriors until Pearce makes his decision.

Should Pearce join Manly, the Sea Eagles would likely release Green. If Pearce stays, Green would be told to fulfil his contract obligations at Manly for 2018.

Green has told friends he wants to take up the Warriors’ rich three-year offer.’

Trouble got to be brewing if they don't release Green.
Can't imagine at his age he's going to take it well if there really is a big offer from NZ on the table and Manly don't let him go.

Particularly as Manly will be looking to upgrade the halves at every opportunity they get.........so he is unlikely to be there for 3 years with us.

Jigzkiller

Bencher
If Pearce stays, Green would be told to fulfil his contract obligations at Manly for 2018.

This is going to end badly if Green wants out piss him off the last thing we need is someone not wanting to be at our club let him get his pension if we have to blood a rookie so be it.
so he is unlikely to be there for 3 years with us.

Madness only the warriors would give Green 3 more years.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Glad you popped up.................short man power kick syndrome personified.

See this is where I have misunderstood what ST is....................I thought it was a forum for Manly supporters............and then being a Manly supporter, what happens on the forum does matter to me.

Your attitude is what is wrong........a f***ed up sense of importance!
In all seriousness are you okay?

That is a bizarre response. I am not saying you can not have a different opinion, in fact it is what is great here....all you need to do is not play the man.

Kevinward777

First Grader

Fits the whole won’t leave Sydney thing doin the rounds. I believe, without having a single bit of inside info, that if we don’t get Pearce we will sign someone else. Moses is his agent and we know his mode of operation. Also, despite the opinion of a few on here, the football department and management are no fools. Forcing a player of Greens age to stay against his will would almost certainly spell catastrophe.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
In all seriousness are you okay?

That is a bizarre response. I am not saying you can not have a different opinion, in fact it is what is great here....all you need to do is not play the man.

I find it amusing ...........Dan has ambitions to drag the forum into the social media future and try to attract a wider range and greater number of supporters..................and then we have the likes of you and SER8 running around getting your jollies playing policeman on here.
Seems such a contradiction.
WTF should it matter if someone wants to "play the man" (what is that, some sort of reference from the 70's?) or call another poster a D*******. Different opinions are ok as long as they are only expressed in the manner you see befitting? Some of you really need to be dragged (kicking and screaming if necessary) into this century.

Shoe1

Journey Man

Those idiot sharks players have no idea how expensive international texts are. Suckers.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Care to explain to all of us why you think it is fine to come on this public forum and call people ****ing ****s and cock-suckers? Is this your view of 21st century discourse?

The modern age of the internet is about decreased censorship and greater freedom of expression (regardless of whether you approve of the manner)

Man up, so what if someone calls you a c***sucker? Are you that f***ing pathetic that you can't handle that some joe on the other side of the world is calling you names?
(also lets be fair you've pretty much earned the title so why not embrace it?)

But regardless, here is the beauty of the MODERN internet forum, the ability to self regulate.
You can hit that ignore poster button anytime you like.
No more exclamation marks, no more posts slagging of the Penns and our recruitment team, no more being called a c***sucker........you can get rid of it anytime you like!

It's doesn't need a bunch of blowhards on power trips who make arbitrary decisions on content!

Censorship should be used for those established taboo subjects /content.
It shouldn't be a fluffer for some sad loser who wants to jack off.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Censorship should be used for those established taboo subjects /content
Taboo according to ...you?
As you are well aware this site prides itself on self regulation and minimal censorship.
There is something of a tradition here for ripping mercilessly into opinions you don't agree with. Rip an opinion with style and wit by all means.
But that is slightly different to rank bullying abuse of other posters.
The distinction is fine and might be lost on some, think of it as the difference between Silvertails and the Kennel.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
As you are well aware this site prides itself on self regulation and minimal censorship.

Joke right? You yourself were the one guilty of abusing this concept and abusing the ability to censor!!

Taboo according to ...you?
There is something of a tradition here for ripping mercilessly into opinions you don't agree with. Rip an opinion with style and wit by all means.
But that is slightly different to rank bullying abuse of other posters.
The distinction is fine and might be lost on some, think of it as the difference between Silvertails and the Kennel.

Not all of us are capable of the "style and wit" that you so regularly display!
Some of us must rely on our baser instincts in line with our poor breeding, poor education and lowly status in life.

As for bullying abuse...........I remind you again of the ignore poster button.
And just for the record, any post directed at you was in response to you jumping in to reply to me. Surely you don't throw rocks at a bully and then start crying when he chases you around the schoolyard?

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17