All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd take him for sure.

He's a good club footballer and he will be at that stage of his career where he'll be more experienced and comfortable in his own skin.

Can control a game and is very good defensively. Plus he'll have a burning desire to show the roosters up.

A yes from me but i just don't see it coming off.

I would go for Ashley Taylor though as he can kick goals which is something we're severely lacking in our team. I'm sure he'll stay in Qld though with the titans or the broncos.

He would be my target too but I feel he will be way out if our price range compared to what the Broncos can offer

First Moylan now Pearce . Who's next ? Cronk ?

If we get Pearce I dare say it will be at a discounted rate as the cheats will be desperate to move him on for Cronk. One thing we do know for sure is that we are looking for a premium 5/8 which is promising!

If we get Pearce I dare say it will be at a discounted rate as the cheats will be desperate to move him on for Cronk. One thing we do know for sure is that we are looking for a premium 5/8 which is promising!
This was on the SMH today .....
Roosters want Cooper Cronk to turn Mitchell Pearce into best half in the game.

Pearce is a much better player than Taylor. Taylor has a lot of Craig field about his play.
Taylor had good moments in his first year, and has been hugely overrated since

Bozo has loved his running halves as long as I can remember. Hmmm it's worked in the past, and it may well work again in the future.

But first Moylan. Now Pearce. There will be truth to this. The old fellow clearly wants our team to go back to having 2 running 5/8s.

Personally I though our team having an organising half back with Green this year was a refreshing change, and the reason we looked good at times.

I think our money would be better spent, on some quality attacking flare out wide and mongrel up the guts.

More than happy with Hastings and Green at 7. What Bozo wants Bozo generally gets.

This was on the SMH today .....
Roosters want Cooper Cronk to turn Mitchell Pearce into best half in the game.
The plot thickens!
I know they're the Rorters but surely they can't keep Pearce and Keary and have Cronk :tmi:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2