Albert Poll - show me the money....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What do you think he should be offered?

• Total voters
You pay people what the cap affords or you have to backend contracts.
I reckon backend should be a poll option
200k this year 450 next

breaking away from the main thread for a moment as I'm not sure you can add a poll to a current thread?

So much talk after poster opened lid on Albert's offered contract a few days ago. Lots of views but very little 'we should pay him xxxxx'.

So without bankrupting the club put your open bid down for this hugely talented, untested and hampered by injury young man....
Good thread @Eagle of London, now what would be interesting is how most see the squad and each individual players salaries, the difficulty in managing a cap.

I think Turbo is worth more then DCE and we got him cheap at 1.1 million.

early days but from 22 votes no one thinks over 350k which is interesting. if we have already offered 250k a little bit more wont hurt if required.

now easy to see if another side like the dogs come in and offer 400k we are shot. reality of the market right there.
It does hurt when you have loads of moneh tied up in a few players. If we were the roosters different story but we have no sombrero

The other players will love it. Ask most of them who they think is the next star on the horizon. It’s Albert. Jake said it publically recently. Players want to win football games rather than worry about 50k. If every player worried about that rubbish every team would be a basket case. And he will help them win games.

Winning plenty of games also ncreases everyone value If you are a mid tier player. Witness the contracts ordinary Storm players commanded when they left.

Lose a lot and it’s the opposite.No one wants to know you.
Must keep. This kid will be great

We have 3 players on to much money DCE is getting at least $200 to much. Jake is not worth $900 a year he has no mongrel in attack he runs slow to the line He's slow to get up, He's to slow getting of tackled players and gives away 6 again. At very most $600 a year. Tom should be getting payed by the amount of games he plays a year. At the moment he on about $100,000 a game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8