Albert Poll - show me the money....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What do you think he should be offered?

• Total voters
How do we know that Des is doing what really needs to be done when none of us here know whats is really going on. This lack of knowledge does not provide comfort in the face of what appear to be illogical decisions. I don't express views on here expecting everyone to agree and I don't mean any disrespect to Hasler or Penn when I post comments. But I am concerned about what is going at present and how it might negatively impact the club into the future. I am not blindly loyal to Des and do not buy into the "In Des we Trust" rhetoric. I remember he dropped us like a bad habit after the GF in 2011.

This lack of knowledge does not provide comfort in the face of what appear to be illogical decisions.
If you don't know what is going on, then how can you conclude the decisions are illogical?
Sorry if that sounds circular, but it is! There are sound reasons why player development decisions are not broadcast to the world just as there are sound reasons that recruitment and retention negotiations are not broadcast.
The problem for the fan is we want to be an expert and we want to make the calls. The solution is to a) buy the team b) befriend an insider or c) develop hacking skills!

I think the fact he hasn't played for 2 years while recovering from knee injuries & hasnt been able to play in reggies this year due to COVID is a major factor that is being overlooked by many calling for him to be given a run.
yes agree ,but why then is he deemed fit enough to play for the Warriors who are on thier second string wingers but not fit enough to replace 2 or 3 players at Manly who would struggle to to make the Warriors top 30 let alone play 1st grade ?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8