• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey guys I have joined this forum to personally thank the manly public and team for letting addin come to the warriors, my god we needed a big boppa.

I am a warriors fan yes, I am not here to troll anyone and I will only post when its warriors manly matters moderators.

I hope our boys can get another win over your lot this year, and how good is that kiwi boy Harper? Man you guys always seem to get some good kiwis.

Everyone loves someone who wants to talk footy. Good luck this week. MOstly good luck anyway

Do you know whats brewing with roger ?
Are you based in kiwi

Hey guys I have joined this forum to personally thank the manly public and team for letting addin come to the warriors, my god we needed a big boppa.

I am a warriors fan yes, I am not here to troll anyone and I will only post when its warriors manly matters moderators.

I hope our boys can get another win over your lot this year, and how good is that kiwi boy Harper? Man you guys always seem to get some good kiwis.
I like your videos bangbros

Last edited:
Everyone loves someone who wants to talk footy. Good luck this week. MOstly good luck anyway

Do you know whats brewing with roger ?
Are you based in kiwi
Yeah I'm here in auckland but I know its the nrl and anything can happen! Would not dream the warriors would want him to go and are already in talks with him. Money might not be the factor in this decision but hope for all odds he chooses to stay, especially now we actually have a forward pack?

Yeah I'm here in auckland but I know its the nrl and anything can happen! Would not dream the warriors would want him to go and are already in talks with him. Money might not be the factor in this decision but hope for all odds he chooses to stay, especially now we actually have a forward pack?

Good luck i heard the roosters need a back up fullback for when radesco needs a rest., and mitch aubusson is retiring so they will have plenty to throw at him. Roger would still have his roosters golf bag

You have got a good player, hopefully there is some very good leadership at the club to keep Addin on the right path.

For us it’s not a huge loss due to the amount of player depth we have in the front row.

Good luck for 2021 and hopefully you guys put on a good show to thank the players when they arrive home for their services to the game in 2020, they have been great with all their personal sacrifices to play.

Please provide source. Or stop talking about something you have zero clue about. You have no facts, just your own uneducated dumfounded opinion.

NZRPA contacted RTS's manager if he would be available to play for the Pasifika team vrs the All Blacks at the end of this covid-19 interrupted year. He was told by the manager that he was contracted to the Warriors and he would not be available. Then the NZRPA contacted the NZR if they were interested in luring RTS to the code. That is as far as it went. Blues never offered him a contract.

You should stop digging with your alternate facts. You should try to use your imaginary facts to discuss how you guys will be better without AFB or something.
Ummmm learn to spell & use correct punctuation rather than call people uneducated!!!
Dumfounded, atleast, cant, hasnt lololol....just a few I’ve noticed!

When was the last time we had a good old fashioned troll?

To be honest since our results have gone backwards we do not get them as much anymore...which is a shame. Keeps things interesting around here

Yep “ show me the money “

Sounds like he’s pissed a few of his mates off with his actions.
And that is in stark contrast to our previous team of 2005-2014 where mateship and playing finals was bigger than money , yes towards the end it was a big factor money but not in those prime years.

Until we get that 2005-2013 buy in from players and have players who actually want to play for manly we won't be winning anything.

I think 2021 will decide the next 5 -7 years for us as a club. We will either be happy with this mediocrity or we will want a complete change and cultural change at the club.

If this happens it will take us a few seasons but can see us by 2022-2024 a serious threat to the title but the club and players will have to want to facilitate the change.

Oh AFB enjoy the warriors I think if you ever get some sense in your brain one day you will realise your mistake.

Leaving the way you did won't win you any fans and to choose the warriors over playing a career at at proud club like manly your loss.

Dole.

Is the standard always set so low amongst bird gang fans?
How did "Bringing Foran Home" work out for you guys ?? LOL.

AFB is pretty handy, but I think this new 6 again footy doesn't suit his style, he is too slow to play the ball when he gets put on the deck - he's always a turtle candidate That kills his effectiveness even when he does bend the line. I've noticed that the quicker nature of the game has also caused him to struggle in defence as there aren't as many stoppages for him to get a breather nowadays.

I'm pretty confident Paseka will step up and will be more effective than AFB, he's more mobile and athletic and I think his motor is improving every week.

Ummmm

I don't get paid enough to come here to educate the illiterate.
You make me laugh mate.....calling people illiterate yet you’re the one that can’t spell! Should you choose to get deeper into a debate on the English language then I’ll gladly accommodate. In any case & as you say, I don’t have time to educate the illiterate either!
PS is that from an NZ source of vocabulary? As per the Oxford dictionary & used as a synonym.....it is actually spelt dumbfounded!

And that is in stark contrast to our previous team of 2005-2014 where mateship and playing finals was bigger than money , yes towards the end it was a big factor money but not in those prime years.

Until we get that 2005-2013 buy in from players and have players who actually want to play for manly we won't be winning anything.

I think 2021 will decide the next 5 -7 years for us as a club. We will either be happy with this mediocrity or we will want a complete change and cultural change at the club.

If this happens it will take us a few seasons but can see us by 2022-2024 a serious threat to the title but the club and players will have to want to facilitate the change.
Comes back to the point in another thread that in the salary cap era and during Manly’s “golden years” ‘05-‘14,they had local juniors as props like-King,Mauro etc or bought props from other clubs that were either looking for a chance or refresh like Bryant,Kite,Galuvao and Perry,all of which didn’t take much out of the cap

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4