• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow okay.. i thought all areas on the beaches were upper class / nice areas
It used to have its fair share of Housing Commission stock. Some are still there, near Beverley Job Park (home of the Hawks) in particular, but I think they’ve all been sold off - now worth a mint.

You make me laugh mate.....calling people illiterate yet you’re the one that can’t spell! Should you choose to get deeper into a debate on the English language then I’ll gladly accommodate. In any case & as you say, I don’t have time to educate the illiterate either!

The guy is obviously going fishing for a response but some people here are jumping straight on the hook...

The guy is obviously going fishing for a response but some people here are jumping straight on the hook...
I actually think it's kinda fun messing with their minds. And not difficult given the standard of person who has enough time on their hands to find another team's supporter site and set up an account and engage with people who care not about them.

Hey guys I have joined this forum to personally thank the manly public and team for letting addin come to the warriors, my god we needed a big boppa.

I am a warriors fan yes, I am not here to troll anyone and I will only post when its warriors manly matters moderators.

I hope our boys can get another win over your lot this year, and how good is that kiwi boy Harper? Man you guys always seem to get some good kiwis.
Mate, it's just dawned on me that we have to start competing against him. "how the hell are we going to stop this unit??!" He will be a great buy for you guys. Plenty of improvement in him too.

Hopefully you guys can win another premiership with a few silvertails in the ranks ;) and thanks for harper too!

Mate, it's just dawned on me that we have to start competing against him. "how the hell are we going to stop this unit??!" He will be a great buy for you guys. Plenty of improvement in him too.

Hopefully you guys can win another premiership with a few silvertails in the ranks ;) and thanks for harper too!
They will have to win their first before they can win another :)

I truly hope financial compensation by the way of not only taking AFB's full cap hit, but possibly, some additional cap-space somehow was addressed, because not attaining a player in return is quite disappointing.

As much as we are losing one of our best this year, it seems it is fait accompli. AFB has been great for us over the last few years and, as much as it's a massive loss, hopefully we are able to channel his money to areas where we need depth.

Not 100% sure on the Foran signing. On the positive side I can see the support that he will provide to a young up and coming half. What cost to our cap will that be. On the other side of the coin, if he is seen as first choice, are we going to risk losing said rookie. If true, I hope that Des has been in communication with all parties keeping them abridged of the situation and how things may play out.

Personally, can't see Foran at 9.

Last edited:
Love for the bird gang and decisions are for his family...
Hold on, that doesnt align with the ST narrative...
I heard the reason he is leaving is because he wants to open a donkey sanctuary and train guide dogs and kittens whilst he runs his new soup kitchen for the homeless. So selfless, what a guy.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4