Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AFB

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
AFB posted on his insta bio 'Grew up in the jungle stuff being humble" and taken away all his Sea Eagles photos and started following the warriors. So done deal one can only assume.

Best of luck Addin, thanks for the memories. Although he will be a big loss no one is bigger than our club. If the guy doesn't want to be at the club, the quicker he is released the better imho.

Aside from footy, and being such a good player, the day will come when he will realise regardless if he grew up in the jungle or not, life has its way of humbling all of us at certain stages of our lives. An attitude like that makes me feel great that Manly are releasing him, and this is why I admire players like Joel Thompson.
What Jungle? Wollongong??? :rofl: :rofl::rofl: guy thinks he's lives in Compton.. what a douche bag of the highest order! What a pathetic flop. Jungle LOL now he's fled Sydney to NZ for what reason?

Jigzkiller

Surely we can't be paying a penny of his salary?
I'm not suggesting we are I'm just posing the question as the club said they will only release him with compensation yet they don't bother to let members know what the compensation was.

Still irks me that we are paying some of Api's wage this season.

Shoe1

::wait: What I would like to know is where did the extra year go, he claimed to play for us?
I have a feeling he signed with manly when he was not allowed to play because of his record. He sat out for a period while the NRL considered whether he could be registered.

• โœ”๏ธ
Reactions: LM63

Shane4500

And he has shown everyone the way out of a contract and picked up a nice pay rise in the process.
So so true - anyone believing that he did it for personal reasons needs to see me about some land on the moon for sale. Was a money outcome pure and simple. If it was for personal reasons his wife would have known all about it and she knew jack squat.

tajhay

"Bird Gang"
Better cash in next year and make finals then for the first time in who knows how long.. coz RTS is rugby bound in 2022.. one foot forward, two steps back
Oh really 2022 you say? Do you have a source for that confirming that or something you just pulled out of thin air? Besides, the all blacks aren't like the wannabees where league players can waltz in and command a place in our team. Besides, even if he did, he would be taking a hefty paycut. But sure, its not like I would expect someone who makes up facts to understand such issues.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
So surprise , surprise the story of getting away from bad influences for my family was a load of Sht. He's been kicking stones for months because he wanted out for a few dollars more. Well whatever, pissoff.

Jigzkiller

We have a warriors fan here trolling **** me what's the world come to? How bout you come back when you win something other than the spoon.

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Oh really 2022 you say? Do you have a source for that confirming that or something you just pulled out of thin air? Besides, the all blacks aren't like the wannabees where league players can waltz in and command a place in our team. Besides, even if he did, he would be taking a hefty paycut. But sure, its not like I would expect someone who makes up facts to understand such issues.
Breh.. i couldn't care less about the wallabies. Im an all black supporter. Just saying, rumours are getting stronger.Something about trialling for the blues has come up.. he played with the junior blues.RTS has even said himself he wants to go not that long ago because he is sick of travelling internationally every second week. And that he will honour his last year. After that I think he will go. Warriors or All blacks? All blacks everyday of the week

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Breh.. i couldn't care less about the wallabies. Im an all black supporter. Just saying, rumours are getting stronger. RTS has even said himself he wants to go not that long ago because he is sick of travelling internationally every second week. And that he will honour his last year. After that I think he will go. Warriors or All blacks? All blacks everyday of the week
It is almost a comedy sketch ... RTS wants to leave the Warriors for his family ... and AFB wants to join the Warriors for his family ....

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20
9 Titans 20 9 0 11 -117 18