• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Think he will go? I thought you claimed he was rugby bound? So talking **** as suspected.

We have never won the wooden spoon.

Do all manly fans make up **** to make a post here or something? Hopefully education standards improve in Manly so the next generation atleast have half a shot in life.
Where there is smoke there is fire.. im not talking **** if these are facts.. the man himself has publicly said he wants to go to union. The blues have offered him a contract.. another fact.. i thought u would know more about your own team and its players. Guess not. Maybe u would if didnt waste your time on other teams forums

Think he will go? I thought you claimed he was rugby bound? So talking **** as suspected.

Do all manly fans make up **** to make a post here or something? Hopefully education standards improve in Manly so the next generation atleast have half a shot in life.
You got your boy (and all his baggage), off you run now.

Where there is smoke there is fire.. im not talking **** if these are facts.. the man himself has publicly said he wants to go to union. The blues have offered him a contract.. another fact.. i thought u would know more about your own team and its players. Guess not. Maybe u would if didnt waste your time on other teams forums
Please provide source. Or stop talking about something you have zero clue about. You have no facts, just your own uneducated dumfounded opinion.

NZRPA contacted RTS's manager if he would be available to play for the Pasifika team vrs the All Blacks at the end of this covid-19 interrupted year. He was told by the manager that he was contracted to the Warriors and he would not be available. Then the NZRPA contacted the NZR if they were interested in luring RTS to the code. That is as far as it went. Blues never offered him a contract.

You should stop digging with your alternate facts. You should try to use your imaginary facts to discuss how you guys will be better without AFB or something.

You got the spoon for being the most disloyal team in the comp. Don't think supporters forget the **** your precious club pulled.

Invited into the comp and before a ball is kicked in anger you stab the clubs who created the comp in the back and ran off to super league.

You coming on here bragging about the warriors who have never won a comp rarely make the finals and most people find irrelevant is cute.

So why not slip your jandals on and head down to the dole office and let us discuss our club bro.

Last edited:
Please provide source. Or stop talking about something you have zero clue about.

NZRPA contacted RTS's manager if he would be available to play for the Pasifika team vrs the All Blacks at the end of this covid-19 interrupted year. He was told by the manager that he was contracted to the Warriors and he would not be available. Then the NZRPA contacted the NZR if they were interested in luring RTS to the code. That is as far as it went. Blues never offered him a contract.

You should stop digging with your alternate facts. Zero clue.
If you say so champ. Time will tell..
Bye now

I assure you it's not..
Im just not really that bothered. Do the research yourself.
Cant be bothered, yet so quick to point out what were your own perceived facts.

As expected. Talking out of your backside. Zero credibility.

I strongly suggest you start talking about something you have a clue about. It will help your mental state so your mind doesnt start making stuff up to fill up the vacant space.

I strongly suggest you start talking about something you have a clue about. It will help your mental state so your mind doesnt start making stuff up to fill up the vacant space.
Shouldn’t you be loobing each other up on the worriers site mate wipe your chin and go home.

Didn’t realise narcotics had been legalised in NZ. But here we are with living proof.

Hey you, Hamsters and elderberries

Its my official role to bait silvertails posters and im not looking for a protege .

Now be gone before i am forced to taunt you a second time

Yours truely
Dales Chicken Eggs

Yep...... yaaawnnn.

Better cash in next year and make finals then for the first time in who knows how long.. coz RTS is rugby bound in 2022.. one foot forward, two steps back

When Warriors fans start to sledge your club, you know you are in a lot of trouble. Poor bastards have never been relevant.

Breh.. i couldn't care less about the wallabies. Im an all black supporter. Just saying, rumours are getting stronger.Something about trialling for the blues has come up.. he played with the junior blues.RTS has even said himself he wants to go not that long ago because he is sick of travelling internationally every second week. And that he will honour his last year. After that I think he will go. Warriors or All blacks? All blacks everyday of the week

Who are the All Blacks?

Hey guys I have joined this forum to personally thank the manly public and team for letting addin come to the warriors, my god we needed a big boppa.

I am a warriors fan yes, I am not here to troll anyone and I will only post when its warriors manly matters moderators.

I hope our boys can get another win over your lot this year, and how good is that kiwi boy Harper? Man you guys always seem to get some good kiwis.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4