• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree its disappointing to lose AFB but no player is bigger than the Club. Regardless of what his issue is (only him and the club will ever know) I am confident that the team barring injuries will still remain very competitive next year. In fact with some astute buys now that some cash has been freed up I am confident we can be a top 4 team.

Big clubs in any sport lose big players from time to time but its not about the individual but how you perform as a team . Melbourne like them or hate them is a prime example how they continue to produce year in and year out even when they lose some of their best players but somehow someone always seems to step up. There is no reason Manly cant do the same.

From what I have recently seen from the youngsters coming through I am confident of a great 2021 and will continue to support whoever gets picked and plays for the mighty Sea Eagles !!

I think this will work out well for us in the long run. No doubt AFB is a great player but we have a lot of talent in the middle. With the new rules we could use a bit more mobility there anyway and cap space to put towards some spine depth (hooker please). You really want everyone at the club to be invested in its success, so I wish him luck if he wishes to move on. Team first, always.

Fair enough

I personally disagree and think our roster is pretty strong and losing 3 spine players to injury was our biggest contributing factor to a poor year.

I think AFB is either genuine or is after a bigger cheque

Shame as he is a bloody good player
It is a real shame. You need enforcer props to win the GF.
Storm -Bromwich, NAS.
Rorters- JWH, Taukieaho,Liu,Moa
Raiders -Papali, Soliola
Cows- Tamou, Scott
Souths- Burgess
Manly Kite, King ,Perry
I really thought that we had them in Taupau and AFB but not to be now. I can't see it in Paseka, Keppie. Maybe someone out of S. Fainu or Titmuss can fill that role because I can't see us buying anyone of quality toughness now.

It is a real shame. You need enforcer props to win the GF.
Storm -Bromwich, NAS.
Rorters- JWH, Taukieaho,Liu,Moa
Raiders -Papali, Soliola
Cows- Tamou, Scott
Souths- Burgess
Manly Kite, King ,Perry
I really thought that we had them in Taupau and AFB but not to be now. I can't see it in Paseka, Keppie. Maybe someone out of S. Fainu or Titmuss can fill that role because I can't see us buying anyone of quality toughness now.
Sione will be very good. He has footwork to rival AFB and is very fit...he has a massive engine. He isn't a " loud mouth in your face" type of prop like AFB or Klemmer. He will just roll up his sleeves and get through a ton of work.

Look dude . If you got something to say , just say it
Because i surely will

But the first post ididnt want to get too deep into the islander stuff in case there was another racism issue on here. Others did so i added as little as i thought i could

You wanted to obviously make it about DCE because we feel differently, so i baited the hook with the backflip

i hope that cleared up your WHAT WHAT

If not carry on , carrying on
WHAT WHAT WHAT THE FLIPPING WHAT?

its not as simple as saying if he doesn't want to be here, let him go. the issue is why he doesn't want to be here and if that issue is going to manifest in the minds of other under contract players.

if one player gets out of a contract, whose to say there wont be more who may share the same gripes.

if the club is in a state where players dont want to be around or the club is not prepared to renegotiate contracts that may require a second look. then this is whats going to happen.

A club needs to keep their assets happy, feel valued and do everything in their power to galvanise the squad and strive for a common goal.

of course we dont know the issue at all at the moment, what we do know is that our club does not have a great track record at dealing with things like this and we have lost one of or bst players while under contract.

it may not have anything to do with the club, but i have a hard time believing that given our season, performances and other factors
Happened at penrith with RCG and Dallin WZ. No biggie. If a player has a disabling influence get him the **** out of dodge. Penrith are really struggling this year without the dead wood that didn't want to be there.

Sione will be very good. He has footwork to rival AFB and is very fit...he has a massive engine. He isn't a " loud mouth in your face" type of prop like AFB or Klemmer. He will just roll up his sleeves and get through a ton of work.
I’ve always been of the belief that as one door closes another opens.

I’m going to hold off on the wrist slitting until we announce our 2021 team before Xmas.

There’s a LOT of water to go under the bridge before then.

I honestly don’t understand the sudden animosity towards AFB. The guy has given his all to the club & suddenly he’s public enemy number 1 yet NONE of us are privy to the true facts or the reasons he has asked for a release. This fvcking place has become an embarrassment......the dislike & constant bagging of Marty, Suli, Walker, DCE & now AFB is beyond belief. Let’s get rid of the whole team & replace them with who? I will passionately support whoever plays for us next year & will always remain a loyal supporter! I’m done with Silvertails.....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6