• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You must have trouble counting. Warriors joined in 1995. I will let you ask your Math teacher how many years that is, since its evident you didn't learn basic arithmetic.
You dont need to be a Mathematician to evaluate that since 1995 is long enough for a one only
team coming from NZ not to win a comp and most of those years have grossly under achieved

AFB Perspective ,,,,,
One of the most damaging props in the game that has done
our club proud and now he must do what is best for his family and do them proud
Des was brought to our club for premiership success and I am looking forward to the rebuild

So your belief is that AFB is wanting to leave because he doesnt believe DCE, Jake and Turbo offer efficient use of cap space?

And if they were cheaper AFB would want to stay?
Would he be staying if we were top 4 and had our supposed top marque players leading the way. I bet he would be. Will we be able to assemble a premiership threatening squad with so much tied up in so few. No way. He's chasing dollars for sure but I bet he's chasing success too and he doesn't see it coming at this club.

Would he be staying if we were top 4 and had our supposed top marque players leading the way. I bet he would be. Will we be able to assemble a premiership threatening squad with so much tied up in so few. No way. He's chasing dollars for sure but I bet he's chasing success too and he doesn't see it coming at this club.
Cannot disagree with that post.

Classic Silvertails speculation and doom-saying in evidence in this thread!

The club statement says it is for his and his young family to be out of Sydney, they are allowing discussion on compassionate grounds.

But no, no, no, everyone knows its a conspiracy and a lie! it's his manager! It's a big money offer! he hates the club! The forwards hate the backs. The polynesians are all in gangs!
OMG I'm actually impressed with some of your imaginative scenarios!
You know SER8 that conspiracy theories ,jumping to conclusions ,drawing long bows ,adding 2 and 2 and getting 7 ,not letting the truth get in the way of fiction, is the red meat of discussion here on ST's.Come on man,,,, you know this to be true !

I mean in every story , we are looking to open that Pandora's box ,and kick over that can of worms hopefully opening the floodgates of fiction,fallacy and fantasy and to let the concoctions of our mind run free to maybe a 100 pager of fabulous forum fabrication !!

Let the games begin.
There is nothing better than starting on page 1 of a breaking Manly story as it quickly runs up to 12 or 13 pages ,absolute gold .!!
I am sorry to see AFB go but it maybe for the better in the long run

You know SER8 that conspiracy theories ,jumping to conclusions ,drawing long bows ,adding 2 and 2 and getting 7 ,not letting the truth get in the way of fiction, is the red meat of discussion here on ST's.Come on man,,,, you know this to be true !

I mean in every story , we are looking to open that Pandora's box ,and kick over that can of worms hopefully opening the floodgates of fiction,fallacy and fantasy and to let the concoctions of our mind run free to maybe a 100 pager of fabulous forum fabrication !!

Let the games begin.
There is nothing better than starting on page 1 of a breaking Manly story as it quickly runs up to 12 or 13 pages ,absolute gold .!!
I am sorry to see AFB go but it maybe for the better in the long run

Not seeing how anyone can think that there is anything positive out of this that the no.2 prop in the game suddenly wants out before season end and with 2 years to go on contract. There's bigger issues at play in this group and has been for quite some time. The evidence had been on the scoreboard for most of the season. You don't just lose the physical ability to defend as a group. The 30 man squad trains as one team. All comes from attitude and that has been eating away at our performances since early on.

If we get more leftover trash in a player swap for a guy in AFB that has developed into a superstar I am going to be mighty pissed.
Sick of getting other teams garbage, and as soon as a Manly player is up for for offer they clamber around like Maggots to dead fish.
Fair to say that since 2014 Manly have been mighty poor negotiators!.
NYEagle
But then, of course, AFB was exactly someone's leftover trash.

Not seeing how anyone can think that there is anything positive out of this that the no.2 prop in the game suddenly wants out before season end and with 2 years to go on contract. There's bigger issues at play in this group and has been for quite some time. The evidence had been on the scoreboard for most of the season. You don't just lose the physical ability to defend as a group. The 30 man squad trains as one team. All comes from attitude and that has been eating away at our performances since early on.
Maybe AFB contributed to this issue hence the reason for him leaving... Maybe he is a bad egg. Sometimes certain players are bad for team morale and happiness

I think it all depends on Paseka’s progress. If he continues to come on in leaps and bounds and takes the starting prop spot and makes it his own and we are able to balance our squad with additional funds from AFB, whilst still not ideal it isn’t horrible.

This has come as a surprise, I'm indifferent about it, sure he is one of the premier props in the comp but if he does not to want to be here then he plays that way.
We have a great stock of props at present so if he is gone he is gone.

Whatever reason good luck to him.

If in the wash up it is for more money and not for "family reasons" then should be a trigger for the NRL.to get serious with broken contracts.

Fair enough

I personally disagree and think our roster is pretty strong and losing 3 spine players to injury was our biggest contributing factor to a poor year.

I think AFB is either genuine or is after a bigger cheque

Shame as he is a bloody good player

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8