• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I honestly don’t understand the sudden animosity towards AFB. The guy has given his all to the club & suddenly he’s public enemy number 1 yet NONE of us are privy to the true facts or the reasons he has asked for a release. This fvcking place has become an embarrassment......the dislike & constant bagging of Marty, Suli, Walker, DCE & now AFB is beyond belief. Let’s get rid of the whole team & replace them with who? I will passionately support whoever plays for us next year & will always remain a loyal supporter! I’m done with Silvertails.....
If he is sooking over money boooo! If he has a legitimate family issue I feel for him and wish him all the best.

Addin has done well since he came to the club, the club at that stage had taken a risk in signing a player with off field issues that Addin had at the time.

Front row is where we have lots of depth in the squad, as good as Addin has been it’s a silver lining in many ways for the squad.

We desperately need a number nine and a decent winger, it gives the club an opportunity to look at a more mobile lock forward and move Jake to the front row.

Good luck to Addin on his next opportunity elsewhere.

Manly will be a stronger force next season without Addin.

I have huge wraps on S Fainu but he is also what....18?

It will be 3 or 4 years before he is really settling in to first grade at a consistent level

It seems odd as soon as the top salaries were released he has not been that interested, then was suspended and heavily scrutinized in the media, then he like Hoppa Sr not wanting to come back to Manly. So been building for a while. To be honest 600k is under for AFB, we are paying Moses 550k. We are also paying overs for Turbos and DCE. I think it's a big loss, having that one two punch was amazing with Marty. Our record is very poor without AFB over last 2 years, thankfully we have some props to help fill the void.
Don't get the move out of Sydney. On his wage could buy an amazing house in Narrabeen or Mona Vale, been away from Sydney close to training and the beach etc. Seems like got his manager to explore options for the 900k and warriors are interested

I honestly don’t understand the sudden animosity towards AFB. The guy has given his all to the club & suddenly he’s public enemy number 1 yet NONE of us are privy to the true facts or the reasons he has asked for a release. This fvcking place has become an embarrassment......the dislike & constant bagging of Marty, Suli, Walker, DCE & now AFB is beyond belief. Let’s get rid of the whole team & replace them with who? I will passionately support whoever plays for us next year & will always remain a loyal supporter! I’m done with Silvertails.....
I will play Sail Away by Enya in your honour

NRL
Conditions of Addin Fonua-Blake’s Manly release revealed
Manly Sea Eagles have turned their attention to player market following Addin Fonua-Blake’s release request - and a familiar face is among several potential targets.
Michael Carayannis, The Daily Telegraph
Subscriber only
|
September 16, 2020 5:13pm

FOXSPORTS0:49
Turbo Tom set for return
NRL: Turbo Tom Trbojevic is set for his return to the Manly Sea Eagles this weekend.

The Sea Eagles will turn their attention to the player market with the likes of Kieran Foran and Luke Garner among potential targets as the club deals with the shock release request of Addin Fonua-Blake.
Sea Eagles officials were completely blindsided when an emotional Fonua-Blake spoke to the club on Monday and told them he wanted out of the final two years of his deal.
Fonua-Blake told the club he and his young family had a desire to quit Sydney and move closer to family.

Kayo is your ticket to the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership. Every game of every round Live & On-Demand with no-ad breaks during play. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >
Addin Fonua-Blake (second from left) wants out of the Sea Eagles. Picture: Cameron Spencer/Getty Images
Addin Fonua-Blake (second from left) wants out of the Sea Eagles. Picture: Cameron Spencer/Getty Images
The Sea Eagles responded by allowing the 24-year-old to discuss his playing future at only four clubs – the three Queensland-based teams and the Warriors given he or his wife have family in those areas.
New Zealand are the early favourites to sign the Tongan international and are already in the midst of finalising a three-year $2.5 million offer.
They are on the lookout for a marquee forward having missed out on Jack de Belin after offering the St George Illawarra player more than $700,000-a-season.
The Cowboys are another club interested but would have to shed players to accommodate Fonua-Blake which rumblings in recent days suggestion Josh McGuire could be making an exit from the club.
MORE NRL NEWS

FROM OUR PARTNERS
offnet.svg

Fearlessly holding political leaders to account. Watch Sharri Sundays 6pm AEST, on Sky News. For more.
Five NRL clubs impacted by anti-vaxxer bans
Final verdict on Fonua-Blake’s punishment revealed
COVID to deny English star shot with Raiders as big gun re-signs
Interim Warriors coach Todd Payten, who joins the Cowboys next year, praised Fonua-Blake but stopped-short of declaring North Queensland a contender for his services.
“He would be good on anyone’s team,” Payten said. “He is in the top echelon of front-rowers. He is a smart, aggressive player and would add to any team that could get their hands on him.
“We don’t have any money and we don’t have any spots.”
While the Sea Eagles are prepared to let Fonua-Blake, who is part of their leadership group, go they have made it abruptly clear they won’t be paying any more of his $800,000-a-year contract for him to play elsewhere.
Sea Eagles great Kieran Foran is on the market.
The club will also seek compensation from whatever club Fonua-Blake joins – in the form of a financial agreement or player swap.
What Fonua-Blake’s decision does do is that it allows the Sea Eagles to add some much needed depth to their roster and eases some of the club’s salary cap pressures.
Manly have been on the lookout for an edge back-rower to replace St Helens bound Joel Thompson with Tigers’ Garner mentioned as a potential target despite having two years left on his deal.
Garner played in the Sea Eagles 2015 under-20s grand final loss to Penrith alongside Tom Trbojevic. Foran is also expected to again be placed on the Sea Eagles’ radar.
Luke Garner (C) has a strong connection with Manly. Picture: Cameron Spencer/Getty
Luke Garner (C) has a strong connection with Manly. Picture: Cameron Spencer/Getty
Discussion between the Sea Eagles and Jason Saab are well advanced and is expected to include a player swap with St George Illawarra for Reuben Garrick.
The Sea Eagles have also not progressed in discussions with Albert Hopoate who has also been linked to the Warriors.
The Bulldogs officially announced on Wednesday that back-rower Corey Waddell will join the club on a three year deal from Manly

I’ve always been of the belief that as one door closes another opens.

I’m going to hold off on the wrist slitting until we announce our 2021 team before Xmas.

There’s a LOT of water to go under the bridge before then.
Oh come on @Mark from Brisbane. You know the drill in here mate. Conspiracy theories, wrist slashing, shrill hysterical outbursts, arguing and putting down of others opinions. Get with the program mate. There's no room for sensible, calm logic in here. Gets way too boring otherwise.

NRL
Conditions of Addin Fonua-Blake’s Manly release revealed
Manly Sea Eagles have turned their attention to player market following Addin Fonua-Blake’s release request - and a familiar face is among several potential targets.
Michael Carayannis, The Daily Telegraph
Subscriber only
|
September 16, 2020 5:13pm

FOXSPORTS0:49
Turbo Tom set for return
NRL: Turbo Tom Trbojevic is set for his return to the Manly Sea Eagles this weekend.

The Sea Eagles will turn their attention to the player market with the likes of Kieran Foran and Luke Garner among potential targets as the club deals with the shock release request of Addin Fonua-Blake.
Sea Eagles officials were completely blindsided when an emotional Fonua-Blake spoke to the club on Monday and told them he wanted out of the final two years of his deal.
Fonua-Blake told the club he and his young family had a desire to quit Sydney and move closer to family.

Kayo is your ticket to the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership. Every game of every round Live & On-Demand with no-ad breaks during play. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >
The Sea Eagles responded by allowing the 24-year-old to discuss his playing future at only four clubs – the three Queensland-based teams and the Warriors given he or his wife have family in those areas.
New Zealand are the early favourites to sign the Tongan international and are already in the midst of finalising a three-year $2.5 million offer.
They are on the lookout for a marquee forward having missed out on Jack de Belin after offering the St George Illawarra player more than $700,000-a-season.
The Cowboys are another club interested but would have to shed players to accommodate Fonua-Blake which rumblings in recent days suggestion Josh McGuire could be making an exit from the club.
MORE NRL NEWS

FROM OUR PARTNERS
offnet.svg

Fearlessly holding political leaders to account. Watch Sharri Sundays 6pm AEST, on Sky News. For more.
Five NRL clubs impacted by anti-vaxxer bans
Final verdict on Fonua-Blake’s punishment revealed
COVID to deny English star shot with Raiders as big gun re-signs
Interim Warriors coach Todd Payten, who joins the Cowboys next year, praised Fonua-Blake but stopped-short of declaring North Queensland a contender for his services.
“He would be good on anyone’s team,” Payten said. “He is in the top echelon of front-rowers. He is a smart, aggressive player and would add to any team that could get their hands on him.
“We don’t have any money and we don’t have any spots.”
While the Sea Eagles are prepared to let Fonua-Blake, who is part of their leadership group, go they have made it abruptly clear they won’t be paying any more of his $800,000-a-year contract for him to play elsewhere.
The club will also seek compensation from whatever club Fonua-Blake joins – in the form of a financial agreement or player swap.
What Fonua-Blake’s decision does do is that it allows the Sea Eagles to add some much needed depth to their roster and eases some of the club’s salary cap pressures.
Manly have been on the lookout for an edge back-rower to replace St Helens bound Joel Thompson with Tigers’ Garner mentioned as a potential target despite having two years left on his deal.
Garner played in the Sea Eagles 2015 under-20s grand final loss to Penrith alongside Tom Trbojevic. Foran is also expected to again be placed on the Sea Eagles’ radar.
Discussion between the Sea Eagles and Jason Saab are well advanced and is expected to include a player swap with St George Illawarra for Reuben Garrick.
The Sea Eagles have also not progressed in discussions with Albert Hopoate who has also been linked to the Warriors.
The Bulldogs officially announced on Wednesday that back-rower Corey Waddell will join the club on a three year deal from Manly
Have a read & behold! Foran on Manlys radar :) @ManlyTragic

It is a real shame. You need enforcer props to win the GF.
Storm -Bromwich, NAS.
Rorters- JWH, Taukieaho,Liu,Moa
Raiders -Papali, Soliola
Cows- Tamou, Scott
Souths- Burgess
Manly Kite, King ,Perry
I really thought that we had them in Taupau and AFB but not to be now. I can't see it in Paseka, Keppie. Maybe someone out of S. Fainu or Titmuss can fill that role because I can't see us buying anyone of quality toughness now.

Don’t get me wrong I love AFBs carries however defensively I would not call him an enforcer. I seriously cannot remember too many big hits.

.I'm just speculating re Afb. I have no idea why he is leaving but for Manly to come out and say compassionate grounds and "get out of Sydney"...if it was a money hungry manager or a money hungry player, you can bet Manly would not be making such statements.
Unless we actually do want rid of him for some reason unbeknownst to the general supporter base.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8