• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So we just continually lose quality players year after year and sign nobodies or keep average performers.
Whare
Ramien
Knight
Hynes
Lane
Api
AFB.
There is some serious problems in this club and it's going to get a whole lot worse when you've thrown all your eggs into a halfback whose rocks and diamonds, a lock whose really now just a prop and a fullback who plays 6 games a year. We're rapidly heading down the same path as the dogs
See!I told you all it was DCE's fault. Just call me nostraeaglemus.

Honestly, the more I think on this, the more Im comfortable with AFB leaving.

His stats are outstanding, no doubt about it, but we have been saying for a while now during this season that post contact metres mean jack **** when the play the ball is slowed down sufficiently for the defence to re-set.

Marty offers an offload, which will always have value.

We need a 100 mile an hour no fear, no self preservation type, to compliment the Marty, and Paseka types, who do not consistently find their fronts for a quick ruck.

I have high hopes for Keppie, but he seems to have been very stifled of late, assuming by Des, cause Keepie certainly has it in him.

We need young, mongrel, crazy, and speed, speed, speed at the ruck. AFB , whilst excellent in other areas, has offered very little of these new 2020 requirements.

Prop list i would target.
Hetherington
Haas
Carrigan
Fisher Harris
Spencer Leniu
Horsborough
Young
Leota
Fotuiaka
Collins
Taukeiaho
Aloai
Pangai Jnr
NaS
Twal
Hamlin Uele

Other players....
Sua
Staggs
Rona
Kikau
Staines
Burton
Billy Smith
Brandon Smith
Harry Grant
Hess
Lumelume
Olam
B Sironen
Coates
Brimson
Nofo
Tupounuia
Nikora
Angus Chricton
Whitehead ( manly supporter )
Elisia Katoa
Tohu Harris
You just named half the
competition

Kennedy from the Broncs is one I would be looking at as well.

Is the perfect body type for a 2021 touch footy NRL prop.

Just needs to fire up more, which must be hard given the season they have had.

As a side note, Darcy Lussick would have been a superstar in this new era.

Honestly, the more I think on this, the more Im comfortable with AFB leaving.

His stats are outstanding, no doubt about it, but we have been saying for a while now during this season that post contact metres mean jack **** when the play the ball is slowed down sufficiently for the defence to re-set.

Marty offers an offload, which will always have value.

We need a 100 mile an hour no fear, no self preservation type, to compliment the Marty, and Paseka types, who do not consistently find their fronts for a quick ruck.

I have high hopes for Keppie, but he seems to have been very stifled of late, assuming by Des, cause Keepie certainly has it in him.

We need young, mongrel, crazy, and speed, speed, speed at the ruck. AFB , whilst excellent in other areas, has offered very little of these new 2020 requirements.
Pretty much how Penrith and Roosters and Melbourne play. We are definitely missing a back rower like this and to a degree a winger. I keep saying Bailey Siro, would be cheap and just keep improving and getting bigger. Mobile and gets those quick play the balls like choc. Garner mentioned but not off contract. A winger like JAC would be awesome but too costly.

NRL360 just basically just crucified AFB and his character, indescretions and behaviours. Showed him vaping on some Instagram post don't know when that was.

The NRL were in the process of changing rules where a player could not break a contract if it was to take up a more lucrative deal elsewhere

simple, new nrl rule, player breaking contract can only sign elsewhere for the same money he is currently on & for the same amount of time i.e. if he has 2 years remaining at $600k/year then that is all he can sign for and he(and the new club) is prohibited from agreeing to an extension/upgrade until he is free to negotiate with all clubs.
that way the managers can no longer try to get more cash for players by breaking current contracts & the new club knows they have no guarantee of keeping the player after the current contract

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8