• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nope Manly has made their bed , now they have to lay in it. Which other club would pay $1.2mil for DCE, or $900K for Jake or $1.1mil for gammy hammies.

Tigers, Bulldogs, Warriors, Dragons, Titans, Broncos for a start ..., the other clubs I haven’t mentioned are already paying that price for 3 players in their squad, Ponga/Pearce/Klemmer one example

I'll just add... We have had "the 2 best props" in the game for what 5 years now and we haven't finished higher than 6th. Clearly having the 2 best props isn't the be all and end all to winning a comp. Our props are not the reason we struggled this year
Good point, except there is no way AFB has been in the top 2 props in the NRL for 5 years... maybe 18 months... unless you are referring to Nate Myles lol

Jake to prop
Schuster to 13
Foz to 5/8
Can anyone smell this?
Robbo I agree with you on so much that you post but I 'm not sold on a Foran return .He is held together like an old farm with chicken wire and tape just waiting for a 900kg bovine beast to bust thru the old fence and destroy it .To me he appears to have a physical fragility similar to that of a Lladrow figurine i.e he could break while you look at him.
If he was hired on the cheap and maybe allowed to play until he snaps another bone ,muscle , ligament etc and then into 1/2s coaching then I could get behind that but I would hate to sign him on a bloated contract only to lose a future start like the Schu and then have him go down injured for the next 2 years ,,,catastrophic
As for AFB there is an opportunity in every crisis , and if it is Melbourne then Harry G would do nicely as a swap thank you
I really like AFB he sort of has a surly/threatening edge to him , always puts in ,is one of our top try scorers ? and like a few others here have indicated I hope its not a Poly Mafia mass exodus to greener pastures,which by the way are not often greener in the long run.I smell a grubby manager to be honest and as long as he doesn't end up at the slime or souffs and we get something decent that we need in return , then its come on down Paseka Sippers Keppie and Saddler welcome to the starters club !!

If we get more leftover trash in a player swap for a guy in AFB that has developed into a superstar I am going to be mighty pissed.
Sick of getting other teams garbage, and as soon as a Manly player is up for for offer they clamber around like Maggots to dead fish.
Fair to say that since 2014 Manly have been mighty poor negotiators!.
NYEagle

He'll probably sign with the Roosters. They have unlimited cash and no salary cap rules applying to them, so all Politis has to do is arrange to meet him interstate to sign. There you go - signed out of Sydney!
NYEagle

If we get more leftover trash in a player swap for a guy in AFB that has developed into a superstar I am going to be mighty pissed.
Sick of getting other teams garbage, and as soon as a Manly player is up for for offer they clamber around like Maggots to dead fish.
Fair to say that since 2014 Manly have been mighty poor negotiators!.
NYEagle
We need to play hardball like storm are with Jac, imo it like for like quality player which is Tohu Harris

Prop list i would target.
Hetherington
Haas
Carrigan
Fisher Harris
Spencer Leniu
Horsborough
Young
Leota
Fotuiaka
Collins
Taukeiaho
Aloai
Pangai Jnr
NaS
Twal
Hamlin Uele

Other players....
Sua
Staggs
Rona
Kikau
Staines
Burton
Billy Smith
Brandon Smith
Harry Grant
Hess
Lumelume
Olam
B Sironen
Coates
Brimson
Nofo
Tupounuia
Nikora
Angus Chricton
Whitehead ( manly supporter )
Elisia Katoa
Tohu Harris

Has everything to do with why he's leaving. Highly paid players who don't produce what they're paid for.

So your belief is that AFB is wanting to leave because he doesnt believe DCE, Jake and Turbo offer efficient use of cap space?

And if they were cheaper AFB would want to stay?

You must have trouble counting. Warriors joined in 1995. I will let you ask your Math teacher how many years that is, since its evident you didn't learn basic arithmetic.

Mate, the pelican has a very loose association with both facts ... and numbers larger than 3 ...

Robbo I agree with you on so much that you post but I 'm not sold on a Foran return .He is held together like an old farm with chicken wire and tape just waiting for a 900kg bovine beast to bust thru the old fence and destroy it .To me he appears to have a physical fragility similar to that of a Lladrow figurine i.e he could break while you look at him.
If he was hired on the cheap and maybe allowed to play until he snaps another bone ,muscle , ligament etc and then into 1/2s coaching then I could get behind that but I would hate to sign him on a bloated contract only to lose a future start like the Schu and then have him go down injured for the next 2 years ,,,catastrophic
As for AFB there is an opportunity in every crisis , and if it is Melbourne then Harry G would do nicely as a swap thank you
I really like AFB he sort of has a surly/threatening edge to him , always puts in ,is one of our top try scorers ? and like a few others here have indicated I hope its not a Poly Mafia mass exodus to greener pastures,which by the way are not often greener in the long run.I smell a grubby manager to be honest and as long as he doesn't end up at the slime or souffs and we get something decent that we need in return , then its come on down Paseka Sippers Keppie and Saddler welcome to the starters club !!
I'm not 100% sold on it either but Des did say we wouldn't chase Foz because of our financial situation... We now have money so I'm sure Des will be making a phone call to at least discuss the option. Foran would come cheap and I just reckon he's worth a gamble. If he is injured then we just play Schuster. Schuster will be in the 17 next year regardless

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8