• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well considering where we are on the ladder after what the club has faced all season, if that is your criteria, then neither are manly.

Sorry.
Using players that aren't on your roster. Fair game for doing what you guys have done this year it should be applauded but this is just my opinion. Yes we need to be better also.. but i still believe we will are more of a chance in the coming years than the worriers

What I don't understand is if this is genuine desire to leave Sydney for family reasons and there is nothing more to it then why play it out publicly like this ?? They could have handled this behind closed doors, let him look around, negotiate a release and then announce it once all done. Now it's going to be a media circus.

Honestly I couldn't give a rats that he wants out.... someone will replace him. Plenty have left in the past, Fulton, Vautin, Gutherson, Foran, Watmough, Hassan just to name a few. So what if he hasn't looked interested for 5-6 weeks, we've been getting pumped. I could show you 10 players who haven't looked interested. I'd rather him go now that hold up someone who wants to play for us and he then pisses off halfway through next year. We've got some depth in that position finally and if it frees up some cash for us good. Just don't go to Parramatta or the Chooks and I'll be ok

What I don't understand is if this is genuine desire to leave Sydney for family reasons and there is nothing more to it then why play it out publicly like this ?? They could have handled this behind closed doors, let him look around, negotiate a release and then announce it once all done. Now it's going to be a media circus.
Good question. I would guess that as soon as player agents get involved then discretion and confidentiality is out the window and it's in the public domain, probably along with some rumours designed to help (the various player agents).
So maybe the club is just getting on the front foot, given it will inevitably soon be public?
Just a guess.

When i think of out of Sydney clubs i think of Newcastle, Canberra even the Gold Coast. All of which have props to trade.

It doesn't make any sense to me that he'd want to leave Sydney but then go to Brisbane or Melbourne.

AFB for Klemmer for me thanks but there are a couple at the gold Coast i'd take too.
AFB for Brandon Smith instead.
They have a wealth of hookers, we have no hookers. 2 birds with 1 stone. Storm are comp winners with or without AFB... whereas North QLD could become Top 8 side or more with an AFB / Mclean / Taumalolo middle.

Nope Manly has made their bed , now they have to lay in it. Which other club would pay $1.2mil for DCE, or $900K for Jake or $1.1mil for gammy hammies.
shouldve given him 800k and told marty to go. Marty is on 750k anyways... not nearly worth that, AFB is twice the player, gets 180m per game, Marty gets 120m, plus scores more tries and plays longer minutes. The club is a farce and run by some idiots.

Think that Snake mentioned in the off season of 2019 - 2020 at one stage that A F B was not happy with the way some things were going at some stage and wanted out , Seemed more of a temperamental mindset and quite quickly resolved but obviously very different situation now . Sure that the club would have been very reluctant to release him in normal circumstances so this must be one situation where it is considered in everyone "s best interests to let him go . Very major loss and of course personally would prefer him to stay and even with an acceptable upgrade which would have been inevitable . Even more imperative to extend Paseka now and really not too sure how much longer Marty can give good input , Going to be hard to replace one of the best go forward and meter eaters up front and A F b is not a slow forward . Some suggestion of being overweight , maybe slightly with his minor injury issues recently but still seems quite mobile to me . Maybe Jake to prop and to be used more effectively , cannot see much point in going after another high profile prop and hope that guys like Saddler and Siona Fainu can step up , Again going to be hard to replace an established and top performing player , don;t think that he has been that down in recent weeks , playing injured but still with effort . Guess that everyone will just have to come to terms with him moving on , very disappointing, but also that the team can still have the basis of a good competitive make up . Welcome back Snake , your input is always good value .

Think that Snake mentioned in the off season of 2019 - 2020 at one stage that A F B was not happy with the way some things were going at some stage and wanted out , Seemed more of a temperamental mindset and quite quickly resolved but obviously very different situation now . Sure that the club would have been very reluctant to release him in normal circumstances so this must be one situation where it is considered in everyone "s best interests to let him go . Very major loss and of course personally would prefer him to stay and even with an acceptable upgrade which would have been inevitable . Even more imperative to extend Paseka now and really not too sure how much longer Marty can give good input , Going to be hard to replace one of the best go forward and meter eaters up front and A F b is not a slow forward . Some suggestion of being overweight , maybe slightly with his minor injury issues recently but still seems quite mobile to me . Maybe Jake to prop and to be used more effectively , cannot see much point in going after another high profile prop and hope that guys like Saddler and Siona Fainu can step up , Again going to be hard to replace an established and top performing player , don;t think that he has been that down in recent weeks , playing injured but still with effort . Guess that everyone will just have to come to terms with him moving on , very disappointing, but also that the team can still have the basis of a good competitive make up . Welcome back Snake , your input is always good value .
Actually Snake "s report about A F B not previously happy at Manly was the off season 2018 - 19

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8