• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Shame to hear - he was definitely regarded as a key player to our premiership chances.

Regardless of if the reasons are as stated, wish him nothing but the best. He has been a huge player for us in a lean patch, and will be hard to replace.

Definitely opens up some interesting replacements - but my first thought is not to replace like for like (ie superstar prop), as that hasn't yielded the results we needed. Let's diversify that coin wisely.

Look dude . If you got something to say , just say it
Because i surely will

But the first post ididnt want to get too deep into the islander stuff in case there was another racism issue on here. Others did so i added as little as i thought i could

You wanted to obviously make it about DCE because we feel differently, so i baited the hook with the backflip

i hope that cleared up your WHAT WHAT

If not carry on , carrying on
The guy's obsessed with Dce. Every thread he posts the same anti Dce dribble

I heard from a bloke that knows a mate of the fella that used to work on the turnstiles ... that the real reason is he is sick of Dessie mumbling his name ...

I had to resurface when I saw this...I am genuinely glad he is going. We don't need two props on so much money when we have DCE, Tom and Jake on so much money...the squad is unbalanced. Props don't win premierships on their own. If they did, we'd be sitting in the 8 this year.
Having two gun props is not worth it. Better to have 1 and an honest first grader along side.

The other issue is the game is speeding up and AFB is overweight. Further, he vilifies disabled people and carries on like a gansta on instagram...he is not good for our culture.

Also, I have no idea but reading between the lines of "get Out of Sydney" and "compassionate grounds" tells me that this is not money driven...maybe he is in the same predicament as Junior Paulo was.
Yassss welcome back old sport! Never leave us again man :) i bet you had a thousand alerts hahaha nothing but love

Classic Silvertails speculation and doom-saying in evidence in this thread!

The club statement says it is for his and his young family to be out of Sydney, they are allowing discussion on compassionate grounds.

But no, no, no, everyone knows its a conspiracy and a lie! it's his manager! It's a big money offer! he hates the club! The forwards hate the backs. The polynesians are all in gangs!
OMG I'm actually impressed with some of your imaginative scenarios!
Leaving Sydney for his family? On compassionate grounds? Im sorry but is Sydney like Syria, Somalia or Pakistan? Are we under attack or under threat? He is probably leaving because he and his gangster buddies got caught up with a real gangster and now he has to flee "for his family" hah! Is the 450k not enough for him and his family? The guy is a moron and thinks he's king ****. Good riddance to him and anyone else who wants to play hard and gangsta in OUR club!

I am sure somewhere in the Albert Hoppa thread when he was loaned to the Warriors there was an excerpt from John Snr's facebook page that stated something along the lines of "they would never come back to Manly" and there was mention that AFB liked the post.

Big loss since he is our best prop. If this has to do with money I would be fifthly because we are paying overs for DCE, Turbo and Jake.

I dont disagree, well maybe I do re Tom, he is potentially the best player in the NRL.

But if we improve our ladder position and multiple players (thinking Schuster, Paseka, Hopoate, Anderson, Burbo, etc etc) need upgrading, say for 2022 and 2023 the pressure will be on to shop DCE around. the club simply wont be able to afford to pay $1.3mil for an aging half back.

I have no issue with DCE being paid what he is being paid, its just that at some point it is going to come under scrutiny, well unless premierships are being delivered

Last edited:
I had to resurface when I saw this...I am genuinely glad he is going. We don't need two props on so much money when we have DCE, Tom and Jake on so much money...the squad is unbalanced. Props don't win premierships on their own. If they did, we'd be sitting in the 8 this year.
Having two gun props is not worth it. Better to have 1 and an honest first grader along side.

The other issue is the game is speeding up and AFB is overweight. Further, he vilifies disabled people and carries on like a gansta on instagram...he is not good for our culture.

Also, I have no idea but reading between the lines of "get Out of Sydney" and "compassionate grounds" tells me that this is not money driven...maybe he is in the same predicament as Junior Paulo was.
Well said.

Good question. I would guess that as soon as player agents get involved then discretion and confidentiality is out the window and it's in the public domain, probably along with some rumours designed to help (the various player agents).
So maybe the club is just getting on the front foot, given it will inevitably soon be public?
Just a guess.

Yes, the club is on the front foot here. It would be inevitable the journo's latch on to it. Watch the NRL 360 clown's run with it tonight

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8