AE EXCLUSIVE - HERE'S YOUR PROOF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not what you intentions were this topic and therefore what your objective is. If it was to bring the subject to the attention of the media, which you have so proudly proclaimed how is that beneficial to the football club that you have so much love for and support passionatley?

You clearly have an agenda against on of our higher profile management(no prizes for guessing who) but you choose to run a public campaign against him. In my humble view there are far better ways of achieving your intended goals without airing our clubs dirty laundry in public.

The media will feed off you like a lion does on a gazelle in your homeland, they will just as quickly leave your partially consumed carcass to find another meal whilst they leave your carcass rotting in the midday sun. If you have an agenda be smarter than the gazelle that gets eaten by the lion, because once the gazelle is grounded by the lion he can longer tell his story, you are fast becoming that gazelle.

Pete you are missing the whole point, Mata wants/needs his 5 minutes of fame and loves the spot light, I know it, you know it, the whole of the World Wide Web knows it. Let him be and come to terms with it.

Corso Pete is to me what I have been to the club lately. That's fair enough, what you sow, you reap.

Sometimes a battle has to be fought on a front, and defeats taken, with a greater strategy in mind. Sometimes it is neccessary to inflict pain on a particular part of a body (eg surgery) to save the entire body.

As I said, it seems as though I've achieved what I've set out to do and I am hopeful that there will be a very good outcome from this.

I will also say that I am extremely heartened that senior management have taken this incident in the right spirit and my faith has been immensely restored in the professionalism and ability for this club to be a serious contender.

The final proof will be in the pudding, but I'm hopeful that there will be something substantive and EXTREMELY beneficial to the club that will arise from all of this.

And maddog, no, I didn't enjoy the limelight, especially as the cops nabbed me talking on mobile phone (to a journalist) whilst driving and I am now $300 poorer for the experience. (An amount I could have re-couped and doubled had I taken advantage of the bidding war that was going on.)

So are we to expect the sacking/retirement of (we all know who) in the near future?

So are we to expect the sacking/retirement of (we all know who) in the near future?

No most definately not. You misread the aim of the article.

Just sit tight

Maddog, no, I don't think I could ever bring that about. My aims and objectives are far less ambitious than that and probably not all that exciting in the big scheme of things.

I really am not at liberty to discuss it. I know that will lead some to think that I am full of it, so be it. That is the price I will pay.

Speculation will also not come up with the correct answer, so we might need to start moderating the speculation out. It is left field and, as I say, not terribly exciting, but hopefully beneficial.

Occasionally I slip into unneccessary hype. My apologies for that.

Speculation will also not come up with the correct answer, so we might need to start moderating the speculation out. It is left field and, as I say, not terribly exciting, but hopefully beneficial.

Now you know how MSE feels. Funny that!!!!

Oh well, at least we can all look forward to correct spelling and punctuation in the media releases then. :drunk:

You either HAVE achieved your objective or it SEEMS that you have achieved your objective, you continue to discredit your story. There is a BIG difference between what you are claiming either did change or might change?

You continue to pontificate without EVER substantiating your claims. Whilst you will not release details of the alleged email or privilged information that you came across you story remains just that, a story, and in the same week that J K Rowlings released her latest offering I am at the moment more a believer of her fairy tale than yours.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel this thread is getting old and has run its course?

Matas obviously has something which he is not prepared to divulge, for his own reasons. Its doubtful anything anyone says is going to get this situation to change.

Pete being antagonistic is only going to feed Matas, he loves that stuff and gets off on "Raging against the machine" :)

Mata's your agenda is pretty plain to see, cant we just let it rest for a while now.

All a bit 12 yr old really. and no I am not taking either side in this one just dont see how any good can come from it,

Point taken, Pete now bows out of debate. I would like to lay odds though that Matebele will have the last word on the subject.

no I will...Post locked

More than one person can unlock/lock this thread and

WE GOT ORFORD :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6