Absolutely disgraceful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It must be incredibly frustrating for those who go into sports journalism hoping to do things like call football games on the radio or on television. To be good at it and fully qualified (like the young guy who called the Manly vs Sharks trial earlier this year) only to see those jobs constantly filled by ex-footballers, most of whom couldn't put a coherent sentence together if they tried.
It's the same with cricket coverage. All of the TV commentators are former top players, including the females.
Whilst most are articulate - I particularly like Shaun Pollack's analysis - I find Michael Clarke incredibly annoying. He never shuts up. For goodness sake Clarke, we can see what's happening. It's not radio.

Just sat through Big League Wrap on Fox with Ennis and Hooper.

7 matches scores and snippets in an hour filled with commercials.

Manly are so far under the radar that we don't register as an NRL game at all :banghead:

Time for an NFL wannabe to be interviewed :swear:

#FoxtelSux

Just sat through Big League Wrap on Fox with Ennis and Hooper.

7 matches scores and snippets in an hour filled with commercials.

Manly are so far under the radar that we don't register as an NRL game at all :banghead:

Time for an NFL wannabe to be interviewed :swear:

#FoxtelSux

That's pretty poor, though there's a part of me that doesn't want Hooper mentioning Manly at all. He's not worthy and a total tin pot.

As a 'bonus' those watching got to hear yet again how awesome sCam smith was in cheating, or milking a penalty. Oh what an amazing piece of showcase football they all waxed on lyrically. We'd all be proud to take that play globally.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6