Absolutely disgraceful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While Walkers at the club he will be first centre picked.Des loves him. He’s three games back after an entire offseason and nine game suspension and playing left centre, not his usual right.

Tommy was ordinary tonight because he’s rusty. It takes time and Walker also had the stressful situation to deal with.

I’m sure Walker will work his way back into top form. He needs to be cut the same slack as Tom if he makes a few mistakes. He’s an origin player and a centre of the year recently.
He can do things Suli and Parker can’t and always seems to lift players around him.
He’s a must have X factor in a team where the outside backs are workmanlike compared to the top sides. Against the top sides you need guys who can change a game..
So, three games is not enough slack? Repeated selfish glory plays in defence, and his centre of the year is well past, hardly recent. His "stressful situation" is garbage he creates for himself... His responsibility... and has had plenty of mac trucks to wake the f*&k up. Sorry, but I would happily show him the door

While Walkers at the club he will be first centre picked.Des loves him. He’s three games back after an entire offseason and nine game suspension and playing left centre, not his usual right.

Tommy was ordinary tonight because he’s rusty. It takes time and Walker also had the stressful situation to deal with.

I’m sure Walker will work his way back into top form. He needs to be cut the same slack as Tom if he makes a few mistakes. He’s an origin player and a centre of the year recently.
He can do things Suli and Parker can’t and always seems to lift players around him.
He’s a must have X factor in a team where the outside backs are workmanlike compared to the top sides. Against the top sides you need guys who can change a game..

100% agree. In the 2nd half he started to get things a bit more right and cut off a couple of tries with his run in

People also forget that Parker was fairly ordinary his first couple of games this season as well

Walker isn’t anywhere near peak form yet as anyone would agree, but his peak form is game breaking rep level centre. We are all stoked with Parker because he has gone from awful to a serviceable NRL centre, I’m not sure his ceiling is a lot higher than what we are getting at the moment, which is perfectly adequate and handy to have in a squad, but won’t win you a game

Have you evidence to back your second sentence?

Obviously I survived the night and woke up this morning with no thanks to Hodges and co

Also forgot to mention the other annoyance throughout the commentary, the non stop chat about the ****en barty party

Tafua was pretty ****e tonite.. 2 tries scored because he was 20m infield with a wide open channel down the side line is unacceptable.. Hopefully it's an off night.
Defence starts from the inside these days so I wouldn’t be blaming Taufua given Walker was closer to the centre of the field than the touch line.Not that either are preferable but better to be beaten on the outside than one or two in.Its been an issue for Manly for a few years and the same thing was happening last week to the right side defence

Thank goodness Des said it in the presser. The 2- 8 1st half penalty count was mostly subjective penalties that all went one way. We got none and it was an obvious farce that the refs were determined to punish us only. Same sht happened in the Warriors/Storm game earlier too. When is the nrl going to fess up to the obvious biased bulksht match fixing that they continue to perpetrate

I usually let the anti-Manly commentary wash over me and accept it as a given, but this was beyond anti-Manly, it was extraordinary incompetence. I wonder what some of these commentators are paid?
At one stage, shortly after I think it was about Tommy's third error, Hodges pipes up with, 'He hasn't put a foot wrong tonight'. And as for the Sea gulls, that was appalling.

Tafua was pretty ****e tonite.. 2 tries scored because he was 20m infield with a wide open channel down the side line is unacceptable.. Hopefully it's an off night.
If Tafua was 20m wider then there would have been 20m gap between wing and centre. Making it even easier for them to score, at least Jorge pushed them to the corner.

I usually let the anti-Manly commentary wash over me and accept it as a given, but this was beyond anti-Manly, it was extraordinary incompetence. I wonder what some of these commentators are paid?
At one stage, shortly after I think it was about Tommy's third error, Hodges pipes up with, 'He hasn't put a foot wrong tonight'. And as for the Sea gulls, that was appalling.
It's really a shining example of providing a job for the mentally challenged.

Thank goodness Des said it in the presser. The 2- 8 1st half penalty count was mostly subjective penalties that all went one way. We got none and it was an obvious farce that the refs were determined to punish us only. Same sht happened in the Warriors/Storm game earlier too. When is the nrl going to fess up to the obvious biased bulksht match fixing that they continue to perpetrate
They are making it such a frustrating game to watch. It a team is going crap, let them get flogged.

I think we should actually complain to Foxtel about it. I just did. We pay them way too much for commentary that is completely one sided. My comments were all around our money because that's all they hear at Foxtel. Good luck with it though. Unsurprisingly, it takes forever to find the complaint mechanism.

Hodges - still the most annoying human in the NRL - was hoping after he retired we'd be done with him - but no....he had to keep up the punishment by taking on a commentary role ( I use that term loosely).

I assume he only does Queensland teams ??? He's like that person who does the signing for the deaf and dumb when there is a press conference,. Except he provides "translation" for the intellectually challenged Queensland viewers.

Don’t think I’ve ever heard a worse commentary team. A lot of people say Fox over Nine but I’m not one of them, I’d rather listen to Rabs fart than these clowns speak

The main caller has a voice similar to Graeme Hughes when he was in his heyday as a caller. Unfortunately that’s where his commentary skills end, he is an utter buffoon with no idea on the rules or probably how to tie his shoelaces

Hodges, probably only there as a token option in this current climate, you’d certainly hope they aren’t paying him any more than the young kid gets on the Macca’s drive thru. The less said about him the better, so I’ll just say I’ve flushed more intelligence down the toilet today than he possesses

Walters, good bloke but an absolutely woeful voice and style for commentary.

Tate, can’t stand the bloke, and when he is the most tolerable of the lot it says a lot about the rest of the idiots

I’m off to take an entire box of panadol to try and get rid of the migraine I’ve got from listening to them, if you don’t hear from me again I’ve exceeded the maximum dose, but at least I’ve gone out with a Manly win
Fox sports over 9 as a general rule. Exception is Queensland teams home games. That’s when you get the big time homer crew.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8