Absolutely disgraceful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Don’t think I’ve ever heard a worse commentary team. A lot of people say Fox over Nine but I’m not one of them, I’d rather listen to Rabs fart than these clowns speak

The main caller has a voice similar to Graeme Hughes when he was in his heyday as a caller. Unfortunately that’s where his commentary skills end, he is an utter buffoon with no idea on the rules or probably how to tie his shoelaces

Hodges, probably only there as a token option in this current climate, you’d certainly hope they aren’t paying him any more than the young kid gets on the Macca’s drive thru. The less said about him the better, so I’ll just say I’ve flushed more intelligence down the toilet today than he possesses

Walters, good bloke but an absolutely woeful voice and style for commentary.

Tate, can’t stand the bloke, and when he is the most tolerable of the lot it says a lot about the rest of the idiots

I’m off to take an entire box of panadol to try and get rid of the migraine I’ve got from listening to them, if you don’t hear from me again I’ve exceeded the maximum dose, but at least I’ve gone out with a Manly win

I’m off to take an entire box of panadol to try and get rid of the migraine I’ve got from listening to them, if you don’t hear from me again I’ve exceeded the maximum dose, but at least I’ve gone out with a Manly win
KE says "Hi!" from Heaven.

Don’t think I’ve ever heard a worse commentary team. A lot of people say Fox over Nine but I’m not one of them, I’d rather listen to Rabs fart than these clowns speak

The main caller has a voice similar to Graeme Hughes when he was in his heyday as a caller. Unfortunately that’s where his commentary skills end, he is an utter buffoon with no idea on the rules or probably how to tie his shoelaces

Hodges, probably only there as a token option in this current climate, you’d certainly hope they aren’t paying him any more than the young kid gets on the Macca’s drive thru. The less said about him the better, so I’ll just say I’ve flushed more intelligence down the toilet today than he possesses

Tate, can’t stand the bloke, and when he is the most tolerable of the lot it says a lot about the rest of the idiots

**** them
They can eat a dick we won KE my brother

Tafua was pretty ****e tonite.. 2 tries scored because he was 20m infield with a wide open channel down the side line is unacceptable.. Hopefully it's an off night.

Get this man a VB!

While Walkers at the club he will be first centre picked.Des loves him. He’s three games back after an entire offseason and nine game suspension and playing left centre, not his usual right.

Tommy was ordinary tonight because he’s rusty. It takes time and Walker also had the stressful situation to deal with.

I’m sure Walker will work his way back into top form. He needs to be cut the same slack as Tom if he makes a few mistakes. He’s an origin player and a centre of the year recently.
He can do things Suli and Parker can’t and always seems to lift players around him.
He’s a must have X factor in a team where the outside backs are workmanlike compared to the top sides. Against the top sides you need guys who can change a game..

Last edited:

But apart from that, you thought they were pretty good?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7