• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are junk tackles and junk metres. He creates ZERO momentum, and he NEVER turns the tide of the opposition when they are on a roll. The Cowboys targeted him around the ruck and it was only desperate cover defence from Jake and Tuilagi that stopped several half breaks. He is sh1t.
For that matter we have no impact coming of the bench anyway. Tof and Bully offered nothing in attack and their defense is negligible also. Siebs will wont to shake things up a bit and bring in Keppie and Lodge for the imposing away game v Sharks.

You know him personally do you ??

You must to make a comment like that.
Did you watch the game Mark? What did you make of Woods performance? I know you like the fact he cost us nothing (which says it all) but he is so sloooooooooow. There is no way he should be getting picked ahead of any other prop in our squad. He couldn't crack a spot at the Dragons, yet our pathetic coach keeps sending him out to the middle.

You know him personally do you ??

You must to make a comment like that.
Anyone with half a brain cell can see Woods is cooked. I guess people are p1ssed off that our inept, spoon master coach is re signing Woods for another year. We all laughed when Spoony made similar moves at the Broncos, never believing the pretender would be handed a free pass to do the same here at Manly. Read the comments from the Broncos fans on this site - we are a joke!

Ar l
Whether we win or lose tonight, his continued selection is indefensible.

Siebold is a deadset goose!

P1ss him off!
At least he has nice hair
1689462894516.png

It really is quite mind boggling that Woods gets a start each week in the 17 over Keppie, Samuela, anyone really.

Nothing against Woods, he has had a long career, but it really is time to look for younger blokes to move into 1sts....especially as the season is bust.

I imagine Siebold is picking Woods ahead of Keppie and Fainu because either they are halfway out the door, or because he wants to light a fire under them (particularly Keppie).

We were s#!t before Woods came so I can't blame any of our present rot on him. Our only decent season in recent memory was built entirely on Turbo's freakish form, and even then we completely wilted every time we played a top 4 side.

Something needs to change.

The scope creep is pretty funny from Woods lovers on here.
1. He cost nothing so what he offers isn't that important.
Then when he signs an extension..
2. He plays for the love of the club and he's a childhood Manly fan, so its acceptable.

I get that signing him was part of keeping Olakautu at the club, but to then extend his contract to take the space of a potential youngster imo is unacceptable an cultivated a big case of stockholm syndrome from some posters here.

The scope creep is pretty funny from Woods lovers on here.
1. He cost nothing so what he offers isn't that important.
Then when he signs an extension..
2. He plays for the love of the club and he's a childhood Manly fan, so its acceptable.

I get that signing him was part of keeping Olakautu at the club, but to then extend his contract to take the space of a potential youngster imo is unacceptable an cultivated a big case of stockholm syndrome from some posters here.
The re signing (if true) stinks. But even more concerning is it would indicate Siebold is being manipulated by Moses in the same fashion he was at Brisbane.

Aaron loves Manly all right. No other club would pick him in their seventeen let alone extend him.

The re signing (if true) stinks. But even more concerning is it would indicate Siebold is being manipulated by Moses in the same fashion he was at Brisbane.

Aaron loves Manly all right. No other club would pick him in their seventeen let alone extend him.
Seems like the conspiracy has legs, seems he's no different to Tartak except he has poorer product.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see Woods is cooked. I guess people are p1ssed off that our inept, spoon master coach is re signing Woods for another year. We all laughed when Spoony made similar moves at the Broncos, never believing the pretender would be handed a free pass to do the same here at Manly. Read the comments from the Broncos fans on this site - we are a joke!
And some on here want to give Seibold a few years to assemble his own roster before judging his performance. lol

And some on here want to give Seibold a few years to assemble his own roster before judging his performance. lol
The guy had one year where he finished top four at South's with a top quality roster. Then Bellamy and Demetriou took over and they both performed better than Seibold. Since that one season, he has done nothing but fail. Unfortunately, his time with that other pretender Eddie Jones' somehow earned him a few more credits (undeservedly so) and here we are, staring at a giant sh1t sandwich.

The guy had one year where he finished top four at South's with a top quality roster. Then Bellamy and Demetriou took over and they both performed better than Seibold. Since that one season, he has done nothing but fail. Unfortunately, his time with that other pretender Eddie Jones' somehow earned him a few more credits (undeservedly so) and here we are, staring at a giant sh1t sandwich.
It's one big slow train wreck waiting to happen. I know its a big call, but I reckon Barrett is looking like a better coach than Seibs. Seems like Penn has an appetite for appointing below average coaches. Who's the next coach , Steve Price / Nathan Brown.

It's one big slow train wreck waiting to happen. I know its a big call, but I reckon Barrett is looking like a better coach than Seibs. Seems like Penn has an appetite for appointing below average coaches. Who's the next coach , Steve Price / Nathan Brown.
I think Barrett is undoubtedly a better coach. He has runs on the board as an assistant at Penrith and Parramatta. Ciraldo has done no better than Barrett with a much superior squad. I think Barrett made a poor decision accepting the role at Canterbury so soon after he left Manly.

Hasler will kill it at the Gold Coast next season.

Penn is going to appear even more stupid when that happens.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8