• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I did say rational, and what you asked is not that.
Explain Facebook Live GIF

There is no rational reason and you know it. 😀

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
I beg to differ. There he is, in the retro jersey, playing first grade for Manly. Like he was last week, and will probably be doing again next year. Sigh.

The sad thing is that he has been a plodder for quite a few seasons and we still recruit him and lose other potentially better players. Starting to think that spoonbold is a plant to bring Manly to their knees

I agree Woods offers little in geral these days.

But he has had 10min on the field, 3 hit ups for 25m, 2 tackles and zero misses.

Not sure that warrants a tantrum.

That said, yes personally I'd have Keppie ahead
They are junk tackles and junk metres. He creates ZERO momentum, and he NEVER turns the tide of the opposition when they are on a roll. The Cowboys targeted him around the ruck and it was only desperate cover defence from Jake and Tuilagi that stopped several half breaks. He is sh1t.

The laughing from him & a few others after the game was disappointing! Season over basically & thru have time to laugh! So fu<ken wrong!

Moses to Siebold "Hey Spoony, can you sign Woodsy, you can have him for free?"
Siebold to Moses "Only if you agree to me extending him for 2024."
Moses to Siebold "inaudible cackling you got yourself a deal Spoony."

The bloke couldn’t crack first grade at the 16th place Dragons yet here we are trundling him out week after week… hilarious that Seibold talks such a big game and is pretty much on his last chance as an NRL coach, but is blowing it by signing and playing all the duds his manager tells him to. He took the biggest club in the league to the wooden spoon doing this so I don’t see why it will be any better for us

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8