• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone who doubts why we signed this guy for a couple of young blokes who were under Tartak and were going to cause trouble at the club by virtue of that alone. Listen to triple m footy this afternoon's episode from about 1405 when he comes on, and if you can't work out why the club would sign an old slow ex origin ex Australian white front rower and let two up and comers like Fifita and Tuivakai go then I have a pretty good hunch you can work out how to find that audio without me packaging it for you.

I keep forgetting that in the past five to seven years this site has become a place where once I at twenty seven when I found it was a youngish but older young user of a forum that had been around for a while and whilst it is still probably old tech I guess it has a grubby realness for our young and more intelligent supporters.

What a great weekend long and the first King's Birthday I've ever experienced and a belting of the Dolphins that will go down in History in Rugby League.

Have a great long weekend Silvertails!

Disappointing that he didn't do a Kennedy for Manly. But then, with the present set of forwards on the rise, they probably don't need it. This group of young forwards seems to be approaching their potential. He's an excellent back up though. Does his grunt work well. No loss bringing him in as a supplement

Anyone who doubts why we signed this guy for a couple of young blokes who were under Tartak and were going to cause trouble at the club by virtue of that alone. Listen to triple m footy this afternoon's episode from about 1405 when he comes on, and if you can't work out why the club would sign an old slow ex origin ex Australian white front rower and let two up and comers like Fifita and Tuivakai go then I have a pretty good hunch you can work out how to find that audio without me packaging it for you.

I keep forgetting that in the past five to seven years this site has become a place where once I at twenty seven when I found it was a youngish but older young user of a forum that had been around for a while and whilst it is still probably old tech I guess it has a grubby realness for our young and more intelligent supporters.

What a great weekend long and the first King's Birthday I've ever experienced and a belting of the Dolphins that will go down in History in Rugby League.

Have a great long weekend Silvertails!
can you say that in english please

Isaac Moses? Asking for a friend.
I did say rational, and what you asked is not that.
Explain Facebook Live GIF

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4