Aaron Woods ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Noooooo
Slower than a snail stuck in peanut better.
What he said BUT seriously we wont need him if Taupau stays with us to 2024. We have the others already locked up and Saddler, Tu'itavake coming through the ranks as well. Davey is another player that could potentially be used in the prop rotation in 2022 as well. I just don't see what Woods brings to us at this stage of his career?

What he said BUT seriously we wont need him if Taupau stays with us to 2024. We have the others already locked up and Saddler, Tu'itavake coming through the ranks as well. Davey is another player that could potentially be used in the prop rotation in 2022 as well. I just don't see what Woods brings to us at this stage of his career?
He gives us forward depth this year..and we currently need it. If thats all it is..then i'm keen on it. If he's being paid significant money to stick around for a couple of years then its an obvious No.

It's because they are up there with the top of their respective positions. Taupau adds so much. You see him getting into lazy bones Suli on the field? We have the bones of a premiership winning team. What we need is the coach, support cast (2nd tier players), rookies to make that happen.

TBH, give me a choice out of Sipley and Woods (on say $100k each), I'd take Sipley. Woods IS Nate Myles.
Yep Woods is nothing but a slightly better version of Boyle - a plodder.

Judging by our forward stocks Woods would add needed depth so for the right coin I'll give him a chance..
I agree, seeing jetski fail at prop is something i never want to see again! Woods for the rest of the year with an option for next season in the clubs favour would be the best thing. He could be a real asset on the right coin

Agreed! Now how bout jetski v Woods?
Jetski is a backrower for starters - Woods a prop. Both plodders and very very average. Jetski does try - I will agree with that - but too many errors and I think his match fitness the other night caught him well short. Jetski though doesn't make our full strength team but neither does Woods - and both not even as reserves.

Sure he is no longer in his prime but people here are being hugely disrespectful to Woods IMO.

Still a decent prop. Averages 107m a game, 22 tackles a tackle efficiency of 91%, 14 offloads for the year.....solid.

Whether I think we sign him.....too many variables for me to say at the moment.

At 200k (which I believe he is asking), if he is accepting he has to fight for his spot and if he is taking Boyles spot.....why not

Sure he is no longer in his prime but people here are being hugely disrespectful to Woods IMO.

Still a decent prop. Averages 107m a game, 22 tackles a tackle efficiency of 91%, 14 offloads for the year.....solid.

Whether I think we sign him.....too many variables for me to say at the moment.

At 200k (which I believe he is asking), if he is accepting he has to fight for his spot and if he is taking Boyles spot.....why not
When you flop as third man in on every tackle - do they all count towards his 22 tackles per game? I reckon his real tackle count would be 2 probably and 20 flops. The 107m must be off 20 carries or something surely.

When you flop as third man in on every tackle - do they all count towards his 22 tackles per game? I reckon his real tackle count would be 2 probably and 20 flops. The 107m must be off 20 carries or something surely.

Averages 12 runs per game so 8.91m per run (52 min)

Paseka 10.54m
Taupau 9.46m
Aloiai 9.2m
Keppie 8.55m

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14