A Poll on the name of the supporter group Name ~please vote

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
What about:

Dedicated
United
Demilitarized

Rabble
Of
Opportunistic
Team
Supporters

That way Ryan can be the No 1 member. :p

What about:-

J ust
A nother
T urd
Z one

:yeah:
[/quote]

:lol: guess i will just have to take a look at the word ryan then.....

[quote author=Fro]
theres a B in Numbskull Jatz

GOT 'IM !!!
[/quote]

No Ryan. Not yet.

Fro, the Macquarie Australian Dictionary 3rd edition lists both numbskull and numskull as being correct words. Could you be so kind as to advise Ryan that he cannot claim "Got 'Im" :p in connection with my use of the word numskull in this post.
:yeah:
Could you also please advise Ryan that "GOT 'IM" is incorrect.

That is correct Jatz, glad you are policing the spelling police.

As for the dictionary to which you refer, I would not lower myself to read it :)

But Ryan perhaps a more eloquent way of expressing it would have been "Sucked in Jatz, He's gotcha!!" or something along those lines.

Generally Jatz we make allowances for our little friend Ryan.........for obvious reasons too numerous to mention :) :)

P.S. before anyone else says it, yes I am full of ****...

So anyway. when is this meeting where the club will pretend to hear a wide range of views and then do something "proposed by the fans" that looks nothing like what was discussed?

The Talons is my suggestion. :roll:

It's a Plan B if certain egos can't come at the obvious choice - silvertails.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6