A Poll on the name of the supporter group Name ~please vote

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz you crack me up...
Sidey, you seem to be firing barbs randomly at people- most of whom you don't even know....I will resist saying any more than take a chill pill and a get sense of humour.

ill have to take your word on that Ryan is a dud root Jatz. :lol2:

Good old Sidy. Is he liked on any forum???

[quote author=Daniel]
Eagles Nest -> umm that would only work at brookie or to describe the place they gather

Mighty manly army??? please, why don't we call our selves the \"Dragons Army\"

Are there no original ideas left?

Like I say \"The Silvertails\" is the best supporters name and many a person agrees from other clubs.
Being called a Silvertail wouldn't sit easy with me. it implies you are wealthy and the club you support are wealthy. I am a working class person and proud of it. The game was started by working class people here and in england. Working class people have been the backbone of the game and that's why it became the most popular game in this state surpassing the rah rahs, etc. The manly club is a long way from being the wealthy club we once were.

[/quote]
Im far from being rich.
But dont Sea-Eagles have silver tails? I know it may have meant being rich in the beginning but I just go by the fact the eagle has a silvertail, therefore , by the rule of association , i am a silvertail.

http://snappoll.com/poll/138394.php

well this is a bit of a surprise

Brookie brigade 28% 9

Mighty Manly Army 16% 5

Eagles nest 13% 4

birds of prey 13% 4

The Eagles Squadron 13% 4

Maroon & White Brigade 9% 3

The Eagle Armada 6% 2

the Talons 3% 1

Soaring Eagle Army 0% 0

The Eagles Claw 0% 0

Eagle Flyers 0% 0

The Manly Wave 0% 0

The Manly Supporter Team 0% 0

The Manly Barracking Team. 0% 0

Flock of Eagles Crew 0% 0

Manly silvertailed whitestriped Rockers 0% 0

total votes: 32

How exactly does "Brookie Brigade" work at WIN Stadium for example?

And how embarrasing to be associated with some quaint little colloquialism that sounds like it was cooked up in a McDonalds kitchen.

Not to mention that Brookies used to be a name for old women's underwear - as anyone over the age of 50 will attest.

Better than the rest of the pathetic names.

They are all laughable.

May as well have Manly FC Supporter Group.

Not that this will ever get off the ground anyway, some supporters are way to negative and wrapped up in their own little self importance world to give a flying f*ck.

Gives me something to read and laugh over the off season.

Disappointing though if something doesn't get off the ground. However it seems as if the entrenched positions of some are rearing their ugly heads and so apathy will reign over all!!

Well CW, if you get banned for daring to breath the word "silvertails" over at MSE why on earth would we choose to waste our precious time offering advice and opinion to the club when we know it is just going to be stonewalled or ignored?

If I thought we had a chance of a fair hearing I'd send something to them - but the evidence doesn't look good.

What about:

Dedicated
United
Demilitarized

Rabble
Of
Opportunistic
Team
Supporters

That way Ryan can be the No 1 member. :p

What about:-

J ust