A PLAN TO SAVE BRETT STEWART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eaglerob

We've all heard the term "Third Party Endorsements" but what does it really mean? This could be the one thing that saves Brett Stewart so please read on.
A Third Party Endorsement is whereby a person/persons or company who are not associated with or sponsor the Manly team, provide sponsorship to a player which will not effect the salary cap. This is so much simpler than we realise.
So......Manly fans, let's stand up and be counted! Obviously, we need to approach the local businesses of the Manly community, however, WE THE FANS can play a part in this process quite easily.
$7.50 IS ALL WE NEED FROM EACH FAN! A mere twenty thousand fans could gather $150,000 from their pocket change. This would form the first endorsement to go Brett's way.
If us fans can do this for our community's favourite team and Prince of Brookvale, then we challenge local businesses and companies to follow suit. Let's aim as high as we can go from as many local businesses as possible. The more we raise the better our chances of keeping Matai, Foran, and Lussick just to name a few.
Brett Stewart has been a part of many families and is a hero to children who follow Rugby League. We have stuck with him through thick and thin and it has never been more prominent than now.
We welcome everybody's ideas and input. We look forward to hearing from you THE FANS.
To show how serious we are, we have contacted some prominent figures and more info to follow shortly.
FOR MANLY'S SAKE LET'S SAVE THE SNAKE!

We can't even get 10,000 members for the club, so the chances of finding 20,000 fans willing to put their hands in their pockets to save Snake are zero.

Chip and Chase said:
We can't even get 10,000 members for the club, so the chances of finding 20,000 fans willing to put their hands in their pockets to save Snake are zero.

We are talking about $7.50 the price of a large big mac meal...... Come on where is the manly SPIRIT!!!!!!

Would happily give $7.50 to keep Brett at Brookie. We've had 10 years from those boys. Mathemaically that's 75.75c per year if we donate $7.50.
Peanuts!
If peanuts = Snake, that's great.

Should set up a fund people and the business can donate to. And have a website or something where people can track the total. The only thing is who would be responsible for distributing the funds. I know I would have second thoughts in casee some did a runner.

I will donate $20 per year of his next contract

Clay said:
Should set up a fund people and the business can donate to. And have a website or something where people can track the total. The only thing is who would be responsible for distributing the funds. I know I would have second thoughts in casee some did a runner.

I will donate $20 per year of his next contract

Already in the works with more details to follow soon.... We CAN DO THIS, Brett wants to stay !!!!! Lets make it happen!!!!

I'd chuck in $20 per year on his next contract and I'm sure I'd find a few more die hards that would do the same

How simple is this. Lets all get behind this guys and girls. Count me in I'll throw in $100. eaglerob I am willing to help you in anyway. You have my details.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4