A PLAN TO SAVE BRETT STEWART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnie the Eagle said:
Rambofan said:
Cambo said:
Rambofan is liar. It's been reported in multi news outlets that the roosters have a youth signing policy inplace And won't sign anyone 26 or over.

Yes as we all know,if it is reported in the media,it must be true.(SARC)

Naive arse clown.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Rambo when do you think the official announcement will come on Brett Stewarts move to the Roosters?

When the contract special clauses have ben met and when he can bridge the announcement to his new third party sponsors for next year I believe.

Sooner rather than later.And before SOO squad is named.

Well Rambo that's funny that you mention new third party sponsors because my company has just finalized a third party agreement with Brett Stewart and the Manly Club for the next two seasons.

Well Earnie in that case i'd say both you and your company are champions :D

Utility Player said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Rambofan said:
Cambo said:
Rambofan is liar. It's been reported in multi news outlets that the roosters have a youth signing policy inplace And won't sign anyone 26 or over.

Naive arse clown.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Rambo when do you think the official announcement will come on Brett Stewarts move to the Roosters?

When the contract special clauses have ben met and when he can bridge the announcement to his new third party sponsors for next year I believe.

Well Rambo that's funny that you mention new third party sponsors because my company has just finalized a third party agreement with Brett Stewart and the Manly Club for the next two seasons.

Be interested in Rambo's opinion now.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Utility Player said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Rambofan said:
Cambo said:

Naive arse clown.

Earnie the Eagle said:

Get that In-d-ya Rambofan

Awesome news earnie, it's that kinda support and dedication to keeping a team together ( on both sides) that makes me have faith in a club... I didn't think snake ever really wanted to leave, though on the radio this Arvo I heard mini hello to Tigpies in 2013, which sent shivers up my spine..

Awesome news, let's hope for some re-signing news from the club sooner rather than later!

MPC75 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Utility Player said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Rambofan said:

Naive arse clown.

Rubbish.
Brett has signed nearly one dozen third party deals with roosters affiliates for next year including a deal with the Bondi Rescue production company various stores in Bondi Junction and Bondi Icebergs.Be pretty hard to meet those obligations if he is sitting on DY Beach flogging some crappy north shore plumbers business.

Rambofan said:
MPC75 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Utility Player said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Rubbish.
Brett has signed nearly one dozen third party deals with roosters affiliates for next year including a deal with the Bondi Rescue production company various stores in Bondi Junction and Bondi Icebergs.Be pretty hard to meet those obligations if he is sitting on DY Beach flogging some crappy north shore plumbers business.
I am also sure Brett would be more than happy to be the face of Bondi Icebergs as apposed to the "Manly Corso family fun day" ambassador
gig.

Sorry Rambofan but unlike you Earnie has proved to have correct information on numerous occasions so i call BS on everything you have dribbled.

torana355 said:
Sorry Rambofan but unlike you Earnie has proved to have correct information on numerous occasions so i call BS on everything you have dribbled.

I could not give a flying turd on anything you call,you insignificant NRL groupie.See you at the next club function goose.

I will be the one leading you out the door.

Fail.

It's almost like you seem happy about it, if in fact it is true rambofan?

Anyways, what else can you tell us about other players contracts? Ive heard t Rex wants nothing to do with the dogs?

How bout gifty, is he gonna play come Monday?

Thanks.

Rambofan said:
The Eagle said:
One trick pony,Rambo is

And how do you explain that when you have had more good mail from me than your friends at Centrelink.Tool.

Rambo why all anger and name calling mate, its neither productive or helpful and for such a passionate Manly fan you dont need to prove anything. I was only after your opinion, why the hostility?

joeboy said:
Awesome news earnie, it's that kinda support and dedication to keeping a team together ( on both sides) that makes me have faith in a club... I didn't think snake ever really wanted to leave, though on the radio this Arvo I heard mini hello to Tigpies in 2013, which sent shivers up my spine..

Awesome news, let's hope for some re-signing news from the club sooner rather than later!

On Fox tonight they were saying that Minnie has no contract for next season.

Rambofan said:
MPC75 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Utility Player said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Rubbish.

Rambofan said:
MPC75 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Utility Player said:

Rubbish.
I am also sure Brett would be more than happy to be the face of Bondi Icebergs as apposed to the "Manly Corso family fun day" ambassador
gig.

Neither my company or myself live in Manly or Sydney Rambo, so again you are wrong.

joeboy said:
It's almost like you seem happy about it, if in fact it is true rambofan?

Anyways, what else can you tell us about other players contracts? Ive heard t Rex wants nothing to do with the dogs?

How bout gifty, is he gonna play come Monday?

Thanks.

Mate, am pretty much indifferent to the deal.

Happy to see him stay,not real worried about letting him go.

Gift,I believe would not be risked at this stage.He wants to play but is it really worth it this early on?

Further injury could lead to an op or worse.

T-Rex needs to sign with us NOW!!!

Weather he does follow the money,who knows.His manager and circle are pretty tight on news.He wants a long term deal and some rep games will send his price through the roof.Who would not want the bloke now he knows how to run,fend and pass.

The knockers were certainly there last year and for some reason.It is GREAT however to see him finding his feet and realising his strengths.

Him and JB have been the real shiners this year for mine.

If we keep Brett do we lose T Rex ? Surely if Brett goes we are able to keep T Rex.

Some of Rambofan's mail from a previous Brett Stewart thread. Make of it what you will.

Rambofan said:
More news on the impending snake to the roosters transfer.

Anasta will announce he has signed a two year deal with the tigers in the next 48 hours making way for Snake to join the roosters with a view to a 5/8 role in 2014.Snake has made it clear he wants to be a ball laying leader at the roosters.

Snake rattle and roll on Friday.

Rambofan said:
lloydy said:
What can you tell us about T-Rex Rambofan?

T-Rex is currently fielding three solid offers and had a meeting early this evening at Nulla Nulla cafe with Cronulla officials.

He also has solid offers from Parra and the Tigers.

He will sign either way next week at the latest as per Manly officials requests.

To Rambo;

Can somewhat understand you wanting to be first with Manly news but..........why don;t you frequent other posts ie; Good, bad and the Ugly? Or post game info and opinions?

Get off the Snake story you have waffled on about for too long and be a true Manly Fan!!! (if you are one)

To Earnie the Eagle, all credit to you and your company, you should give them a plug.

I don't mind RamboFan as I think he can be amusing and whity at times and certainly stirs up a few emotions but like most question his motives and don't really care to much for his personal attacks on other forum posters.

RamboFan as I posted before my mates old man is connected to the rorters and although I don't expect him to give me inside information I know him well enough to ask questions and know when he is giving a straight answer or not and I also appreciate there are certain things that cannot be leaked. I can be 99.9% confident that when he tells me Brett won't be going to the rorters I can also be comfortable with that. It’s not to say that they didn't look at option in trying to lure him to the club it’s in Brett managers best interest to get the best deal for his player that he manages.

I am not certain if it has been posted by anyone however the rorters are interested in Warriors pair Glen Fisiiahi and Kevin Locke to cover the fullback position. I think you will find mini will be offered a 1 year deal if they can get either of these two warriors to the rorters for 2013.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2