A new 5/8?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clon, I don't remember going nuts over Halden.  Maybe I said he looked like he had potential and should be given more game time.  Last year anyone looked better than Matai who was showing all his faults week after week.  My jury is still out on Matai.  I'm not going to declare on him over his one good performance (against Parra) or sing the praises of Bryant either (again over his 'heroic' performance against Parra), I'll see how they go this week, and the next.   

DSM give credit where credit is due, maybe the positves outweigh the negatives when you discuss some players - sure there could be a brain explosion or two but what do you get in return?

As for Bryant I am sure he will do buggar all this week & next and still get selected........

DSM wouldn't give Moses credit for parting the red sea because there was a fishy smell as they escaped the Egyptians :)

clontaago link said:
Who plays 5/8 for Melbourne?

Why is Cronk not being mentioned for rep football?

The answer to those 2 questions = the same situation Manly is in.
Yet the Storm are raging premiership favourites. So if both sides have makeshift 5/8's and halves that arent brilliant but generally get the job done, what are we missing that Melbourne has?

A. A smarter coach.

Thurstons ankle was rolled today, Cronk into Australian side as cover

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=177427.msg183549#msg183549 date=1209595917]
Who plays 5/8 for Melbourne?

Why is Cronk not being mentioned for rep football?

The answer to those 2 questions = the same situation Manly is in.
Yet the Storm are raging premiership favourites. So if both sides have makeshift 5/8's and halves that arent brilliant but generally get the job done, what are we missing that Melbourne has?

A. A smarter coach.

Thurstons ankle was rolled today, Cronk into Australian side as cover
[/quote]

****, did they steal his shoes?

willstyles link said:
Had Thurston rolled his ankle on Sunday, Cronk wouldn't have been called in. Prince would've.

What does it matter when he rolled his ankle??

The tits have a bye this weekend. Prince should be picked.

Reason is Cronk was the half last year so he would have more knowledge of team setup which is needed at short notice.

Exactly. Probably have one training session at the most to get used to the team. Cronk plays with half of these blokes every week, so he's go an understanding with most of the spine (Slater, Smith plus he played the Test with Bird last year).

Prince has a combo with nobody in the team at all. If he'd had a week to learn combinations then he would've been ahead of Cronk. Pretty simple.

I can see that point.

I guess i'm from the old school. I think the best players at the time earn the right to play for Australia when the game rolls around

Raiders withdrew a contract offer to Campese in order to get Barrett. Silly ****ers. Campese is a gun.. what an awesome kicking game hes got.. sign him up

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4