A disgrace to the jersey the club and the fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe if DCE wasn't eating so much cap they wouldn't be in the side? Is it to much to expect just for 1 season DCE to put us on his back and carry us to the finals?

Turbo did it last season DCE has never and I doubt he ever will.

Blaming DCE for the cap is drawing a very long bow.

If you remember, he was all set to sign for $750k per season. Then came the fvck ups and in the end the club were the ones who had to offer what we did. Cherry never asked for it to be that high.

And no player in their right mind would have turned down that sort of contract.

Seriously mate you are a dead-set disgrace to the club yourself. I am not sure how you can even claim to be a Manly supporter. It wouldn't surprise me if your actually a closet Eels lowlife, with a penchant for barring up at any reference to Queen Gutho. The club just doesn't need supporters like you mate, but I am sure your slimy dribble would go down well on the Eels.
cool story champ

Been a Manly fan since 86 when i got given my first jersey when i was 6 years old

but continue on with the typical “not a true dribble”

There are plenty of other teams supporters on here, all looking to spread division, and troll, and spend their time bagging the crap out of anything Manly.
@Ryan
You disagree there are other teams supporters on here looking to troll, etc??

Does Mr Invisble,etc ring any bells?

Walker - yep will be awesome!

Yeah we have a good like finally but no real QB a lol
Hahaha ye I'm in 2 minds....do we tank and pick up a quality wbu in the next draft....but another competitive side says let's challenge defensively and prey 1 of these "underdog" QB's improves 300% 😅

Hahaha ye I'm in 2 minds....do we tank and pick up a quality wbu in the next draft....but another competitive side says let's challenge defensively and prey 1 of these "underdog" QB's improves 300% 😅
yeah i think that’s why we didn’t draft a QB this year, next years class is stacked

i don’t mind Geno to be honest… Lock i’m not sold on

@Ryan
You disagree there are other teams supporters on here looking to troll, etc??

Does Mr Invisble,etc ring any bells?
I believe everyone here loves the team, and are passionate enough to spend their time and life (energy) adding value and interacting in their own unique ways (even you and I).

We all have a go at each other , ridicule each other, put each other down, but the funniest thing about that, is the people who post on an alternative football site are probably the most ironed on, dedicated fans.

If we want to have a go at people, have a go at the ones who lose interest after 5 minutes and abandon the team. Everyone here , is here through the good, bad and ugly times.

So they should have a right to communicate how they want without ridicule.

I get there ARE fans from other teams who post here, but the mods get rid of them quick enough. Soup, me, Mick and many others may vent differently to you, but it doesn't detract from their quality as a fan.

O
Not trying to turn this into a Cherry Bash...but he's the common denominator in a lot of tries.... races off the line and leaves his centre's to clean up... looks innocent but I'm not sure he isn't a major part of the problem.

Halfback aren't picked for their defence so not having a go...but he isn't a good defender to me.
Seriously. This. How can people not see just because he didn't miss the the tackle he wasn't at fault. He can't read a game for ****. In defence or attack. That kick for 40/20... Yet another low percentage play.

O

Seriously. This. How can people not see just because he didn't miss the the tackle he wasn't at fault. He can't read a game for ****. In defence or attack. That kick for 40/20... Yet another low percentage play.
Anyone whos played 5 mins of football would realise DCE would be a nightmare to be a centre next too...Jamie Lyon at his best is the only answer I could suggest.

But he's the skipper so who.is going to call him out.

Rinse and repeat.

Anyway it's boring pointing out his flwas

I think this thread / title is a bit extreme. Ok they're not the greatest MWSE team ever, without TT and some other players injured they're just 7/10. That's not going to be enough to win the comp or, apparently, even make the 8. But they're not a disgrace, they try hard, but appear out of their depth against the better sides.
It's going to take a massive club rebuilding excercise similar to that undertaken by Penrith. But we don't have the large local junior base to draw on.
To compensate for that, is going to cost millions & millions. As far as the actual team selections are concerned, the cap restricts how many great players u can buy in.
Club restructure is required. Des as HOF. Penns gone. A new 5/8 to replace Foz. New slick and sharp coach.
We are actually in a pretty tuff spot. I think it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Soft soft aoft

Not good enough, never good enough. This team is piss poor and they are are not fighting for the jersey.

First of all, clear the 7 out, plus Marty plus Foran who is going anyway and let’s start again.

It will be 5-10 years before we win a premiership again, but let’s clear the garbage out now and build a team of MANLY players, because these are not.

That was beyond pathetic. Even when they were up 20-14 I kept thinking how repetitive and boring their second man plays were. Unfortunately, in the end, it does not cover heart.

Someone also also check the pulse of BOZO. He might be without one, because it is a very very very very sad day to be a Manly fan. I feel completely empty.

We do not have a Manly team to support any more.

NYEagle

Soft soft aoft

Not good enough, never good enough. This team is piss poor and they are are not fighting for the jersey.

First of all, clear the 7 out, plus Marty plus Foran who is going anyway and let’s start again.

It will be 5-10 years before we win a premiership again, but let’s clear the garbage out now and build a team of MANLY players, because these are not.

That was beyond pathetic. Even when they were up 20-14 I kept thinking how repetitive and boring their second man plays were. Unfortunately, in the end, it does not cover heart.

Someone also also check the pulse of BOZO. He might be without one, because it is a very very very very sad day to be a Manly fan. I feel completely empty.

We do not have a Manly team to support any more.

NYEagle
Very dark days ahead and it starts from the top down.

I don't recognise this once great club I love anymore and feels so dirty to wear any manly gear out and about, we will become the laughing stock of the NRL in 2023 if we aren't already.

Feels like the NE days right now. I can see us being easily bottom 4 in 2023

I know people may laugh but I see us not even getting close to winning a title in 10 years time why, we won't be one of the favoured teams from the NRL.

I agree I feel so empty and sad seeing this club I love where we are now.

Tonights loss against a top eight title contender was what we have seen all year

Against top 8 quality opposition we seem to hang in there for a while but as Top quality teams do

they pile on the points and knock you out in the end

and tonight we were once and for all knocked out of another finals series which is very sadly unManly like

What does it feel like to support the Manly Sea eagles , the Greatest club of all ?
It is a proud feeling with great expectations and the greater the expectations the harder the fall

Tonights loss was another devastating blow to passionate Manly fans and our Proud Manly winning History .

I feel sorry for the players humbled in front of a full capacity hopeful Manly crowd because they were just not good enough

I feel more sorry for our Legendary club because it deserves better

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4