A disgrace to the jersey the club and the fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you can't see it.. then I don't know what your watching. He constantly runs in or rushes out of the line leaving space.. forcing the Koula and Tippy in due to the overlap. Doesn't have to miss the actual tackle to be at fault.
Okay, if we can see it apparently then why can't his inside and outside defenders?
Or Des?

I can't remember who it was, but a few weeks ago on one of the FOX footy shows they were interviewing a former player and they mentioned that a teammate of theirs did a similar thing defensively. May have been Justin Hodges??
He said it just took a bit of time playing and training together to get used to their style and adjust accordingly.

Don't know if clocked off is the right term.

What seems to be forgotten here is that we started the match with only ONE prop on the bench, yes one!
Walker, Marty, Ben T and Bullemor was the bench.

Paseka came off after 20 mins and never came back.
It stands to reason when Parra brought back Paulo and RCG midway through the second half and the game was in the balance that it shifted their way suddenly.

Guac went off also ( but to be fair he was MIA mostly anyway )and Bullemor took his spot in the line, he looked alright in attack but was average in defence, same as Ben T when he filled in for Koula's HIA.
How many of their tries came through there?
Before the match even started I was secretly saying a prayer to myself, praying that our forwards could match it with a full strength Parra forward line up. Unfortunately and predictably my prayers didn't come true. Aioli massive out, Keppie and Boyle out also. Paseka got a short cameo, Marty...like the Pizza add....nothing special !!. Just left Sipley who I thought was our best front rower on the night, good leg speed gave it everything, but fighting a lone hand against the might of the Parra pack.

Don't know if clocked off is the right term.

What seems to be forgotten here is that we started the match with only ONE prop on the bench, yes one!
Walker, Marty, Ben T and Bullemor was the bench.

Paseka came off after 20 mins and never came back.
It stands to reason when Parra brought back Paulo and RCG midway through the second half and the game was in the balance that it shifted their way suddenly.

Guac went off also ( but to be fair he was MIA mostly anyway )and Bullemor took his spot in the line, he looked alright in attack but was average in defence, same as Ben T when he filled in for Koula's HIA.
How many of their tries came through there?
True they were gassed!
Marty started and Toff came off the bench. They both have impact but can't do more than about 20 min before they fade. With Paseka injured we were under manned for props.
I know he isn't flashy but Kurt De Luis can play long minutes and defends well. If Des used him in the rotation of props as Parra did with theirs we might actually be able to finish a game strongly!
At least 4 times this season we caved in the last 20 min. Better use of the bench is needed Dessie!

Before the match even started I was secretly saying a prayer to myself, praying that our forwards could match it with a full strength Parra forward line up. Unfortunately and predictably my prayers didn't come true. Aioli massive out, Keppie and Boyle out also. Paseka got a short cameo, Marty...like the Pizza add....nothing special !!. Just left Sipley who I thought was our best front rower on the night, good leg speed gave it everything, but fighting a lone hand against the might of the Parra pack.
I hope you weren't wearing your rainbow PJs as you kneeled beside the bed and prayed

Okay, if we can see it apparently then why can't his inside and outside defenders?
Or Des?

I can't remember who it was, but a few weeks ago on one of the FOX footy shows they were interviewing a former player and they mentioned that a teammate of theirs did a similar thing defensively. May have been Justin Hodges??
He said it just took a bit of time playing and training together to get used to their style and adjust accordingly.
It's poor communication. He is defending with in experienced kids. DCE plays off the cuff and so is his defensive reads. Hard for the two kids to read his mind.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7