A disgrace to the jersey the club and the fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our right side defence was piss poor. Everyone but DCE on that side was missing tackles left, right and centre.....

But its all Cherry's fault, right??

Koula and Tui were hopeless in defence tonight. And Garrick was even worse.

But hey, lets blame DCE.

that’s good buddy :)

some flogs can’t handle the truth or know how to have a laugh in this place
Plenty of them here these days mate. Named a few of them recently in the Mestrov thread.

I know you're just gutted like we all are unfortunately. I feel your pain buddy. This season has been awful for so many reasons.

Stick with it mate. These ****ty times make the good ones all the better. Also, don't let the scrubs here get you down. If you're angry, yell, sad, vent..you do you buddy.

What a piss poor performance tonight with the season on the line!!!

- forwards are a joke, soft and go missing for most of the game

- DCE is a joke, the game turned on is idiotic 2nd tackle pathetic kick

- Harper just fuk off, slow, pathetic and predictable
The real soup without his parra jersey.

1659700910120.jpeg

Our right side defence was piss poor. Everyone but DCE on that side was missing tackles left, right and centre.....

But its all Cherry's fault, right??

Koula and Tui were hopeless in defence tonight. And Garrick was even worse.

But hey, lets blame DCE.
Not trying to turn this into a Cherry Bash...but he's the common denominator in a lot of tries.... races off the line and leaves his centre's to clean up... looks innocent but I'm not sure he isn't a major part of the problem.

Halfback aren't picked for their defence so not having a go...but he isn't a good defender to me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4