A disgrace to the jersey the club and the fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
that’s good buddy :)

some flogs can’t handle the truth or know how to have a laugh in this place

There's a bit of that going around at the minute.

And I think you meant flops, not flogs.

Can’t blame DCE for the loss. They attacked our right edge and scored most of their tries from that side. 5 of 7 went down Koula and Tui side, who have been pretty good in defence. Their worst defensive game this season has to come when we needed them to be consistent.

We are now only a mathematical chance. Only chance we have is if 2 of Roosters, Rabbits and Raiders lose 75% of their remaining games. Raiders have the easiest run from the other 2.

Plenty of them here these days mate. Named a few of them recently in the Mestrov thread.

I know you're just gutted like we all are unfortunately. I feel your pain buddy. This season has been awful for so many reasons.

Stick with it mate. These ****ty times make the good ones all the better. Also, don't let the scrubs here get you down. If you're angry, yell, sad, vent..you do you
Plenty of them here these days mate. Named a few of them recently in the Mestrov thread.

I know you're just gutted like we all are unfortunately. I feel your pain buddy. This season has been awful for so many reasons.

Stick with it mate. These ****ty times make the good ones all the better. Also, don't let the scrubs here get you down. If you're angry, yell, sad, vent..you do you buddy.
love the sarcasm I know you could not be possibly siding with this gerbel.

Not trying to turn this into a Cherry Bash...but he's the common denominator in a lot of tries.... races off the line and leaves his centre's to clean up... looks innocent but I'm not sure he isn't a major part of the problem.

Halfback aren't picked for their defence so not having a go...but he isn't a good defender to me.

He wasn't racing out of the line tonight and he was just about the only one on our right who was actually making tackles.

The common denominator tonight was incredibly poor defence from Koula, Tui and Garrick.

love the sarcasm I know you could not be possibly siding with this gerbel.

I don't agree they are a disgrace to the jersey and embarrassment , no. But that's his opinion he's entitled to.

There are many reasons here people aren't talking about (rather than blaming players having a dig like Garrick):

Turbo isn't here
Lawton is gone
Schuster is still returning from injury imo
1st choice hooker still out
Possibly second or first best prop in Aloiai missing
Keppie missing
Parker missing

So we are doing well despite that. ****, we beat Melbourne , almost heat Cowboys !

But blaming Garrick right now for example to me is trolling

I don't agree they are a disgrace to the jersey and embarrassment , no. But that's his opinion he's entitled to.

There are many reasons here people aren't talking about (rather than blaming players having a dig like Garrick):

Turbo isn't here
Lawton is gone
Schuster is still returning from injury imo
1st choice hooker still out
Possibly second or first best prop in Aloiai missing
Keppie missing
Parker missing

So we are doing well despite that. ****, we beat Melbourne , almost heat Cowboys !

But blaming Garrick right now for example to me is trolling
Garrick just had a sh*t game but he has been rock solid since Tom went down... problem is that he does not have the impact that a 'proper' FB should have on the game...

Tonight, Garrick (3), Harper (6), Koula (3) and Tuipulotu (3) missed 15 tackles between them.

And that doesn't include the times they just ran past Garrick without a hand being laid on them.

Stick with it mate. These ****ty times make the good ones all the better. Also, don't let the scrubs here get you down. If you're angry, yell, sad, vent..you do you buddy.
That’s it matey, i’ve been here for years as you know as well as a few others

lots of gronks here that can’t handle the truth, i’m just showing my passion and frustration that’s all.

i’ll always be here i ain’t going anywhere :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8