A disgrace to the jersey the club and the fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garrick just had a sh*t game but he has been rock solid since Tom went down... problem is that he does not have the impact that a 'proper' FB should have on the game...
Yeah agreed, so slot.of that is out of his control. There are games he's dominated at fullback as well tbh.

love the sarcasm I know you could not be possibly siding with this gerbel.
The minute you stop taking Soups posts seriously RP is the minute they actually become quite entertaining and humorous. At least that worked for me and now I quite enjoy them! Not that I agree necessarily.

I don't agree they are a disgrace to the jersey and embarrassment , no. But that's his opinion he's entitled to.

There are many reasons here people aren't talking about (rather than blaming players having a dig like Garrick):

Turbo isn't here
Lawton is gone
Schuster is still returning from injury imo
1st choice hooker still out
Possibly second or first best prop in Aloiai missing
Keppie missing
Parker missing

So we are doing well despite that. ****, we beat Melbourne , almost heat Cowboys !

But blaming Garrick right now for example to me is trolling
He is on this site to stir the pot and create negativity amongst us, that’s what trolls do he is most likely a parramatta supporter with not much of a life. If I thought he was a genuine supporter I would agree that he is entitled to his opinion but this guy is a shronk. Agree completely we are missing a lot of talent as well as impacted by some off field stuff ups like pride gate and the court case going on atm…

That’s it matey, i’ve been here for years as you know as well as a few others

lots of gronks here that can’t handle the truth, i’m just showing my passion and frustration that’s all.

i’ll always be here i ain’t going anywhere :)
Yeah there are cockroaches that have likely lived in my house for years but that does not mean they are welcome or wanted.

Yeah agreed, so slot.of that is out of his control. There are games he's dominated at fullback as well tbh.
He generally plays to the best of his ability... he is just not a Tom, Paps, Gutho etc standard player...

He is on this site to stir the pot and create negativity amongst us, that’s what trolls do he is most likely a parramatta supporter with not much of a life. If I thought he was a genuine supporter I would agree that he is entitled to his opinion but this guy is a shronk. Agree completely we are missing a lot of talent as well as impacted by some off field stuff ups like pride gate and the court case going on atm…

He's just passionate mate like we all are. Let's agree to disagree on this one (I'd prefer to not be arguing with anyone else right now haha). People vent their disappointment and frustration differently, he's just being human.

But like I say, we are literally half a full team right now. How anyone can name Garrick. Or for that matter Koula / Tuipulotu (why did Des swap Koula away from Saab where he excelled?)

That's what leads to breakdowns in chemistry and communication??

The common denominator tonight was incredibly poor defence from Koula, Tui and Garrick.

Maybe if DCE wasn't eating so much cap they wouldn't be in the side? Is it to much to expect just for 1 season DCE to put us on his back and carry us to the finals?

Turbo did it last season DCE has never and I doubt he ever will.

There are plenty of other teams supporters on here, all looking to spread division, and troll, and spend their time bagging the crap out of anything Manly.

There are plenty of other teams supporters on here, all looking to spread division, and troll, and spend their time bagging the crap out of anything Manly.
I reckon Freddy Fittler’s on here somewhere as a troll
That fukkin gronk hates Manly
Hear him again tonight?
Blatantly deathriding us again and fan boying it over the Slime

Hey Freddy if you’re reading this: go fukk yourself champ

we should watch a game one time and have a beer champ

i know you secretly love me, you comment and tag me enough

hahahaha
Haha I do find you entertaining and you make a great punching bag when the side loses as I know you enjoy it…when we loose… you are like a our resident poltergeist…

Yep go the Reds!!!

and NFL Go Sea Hawks!!
Soup ya almost lost me but great options
Might Seattle Seahawks and
You'll never walk alone mate 🤙
I still 100% reckon that call on Harper decided the game, but to be real
Manly are Way off being a chance in 2022...simply making up the numbers

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8