A clean out is not the answer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Serious question to all, we have seen very good players like DCE, Tapau and Walker turn to a shambles these last 2 years whilst players like the above post leave the club flourish.

What faith do you have that if we went and signed Reynolds, Brown, Tupou etc that they wouldnt get coached into a shadow of themselves whilst our current misfiring stars wouldn't go on to fire elsewhere?

We need change at the top, the game has passed Des by
As sad as it is to say (for me anyway) it has to be done. Things won’t change until they do.

I’m sorry but @Snake is clearly on the coaching staff or at the least very very close to players and staff.

He opens himself up to criticism when starting garbage threads how change isn’t needed when we are getting hammered week in week out. Then when he gets called out, starts calling fans wankers. Instead he should be admitting the problems, outlining how they are being fixed. @Snake is arrogant and incompetent, deserves to be called out.

Huge changes are fuking needed.
Des and all Assistants gone.

DCE, Marty, Gosiewski, Walker, Parker, siro gone. If we do it now we can perhaps have a decent season next year. Leave it to late and all off contract player will be gone..
Poor diddums is upset because his football team is losing...put the dummy back in your mouth and stfu.

Just to be popular .. I agree with @Snake 's assertion that a clean out isn't the answer other than the usual couple of strategic recruitments each year ...

I have been saying for ages that changing who is on the wing is futile if the whole team is playing busted ...

A major overhaul is needed ... but it has to start in the football office and work it's way down ..

Poor diddums is upset because his football team is losing...put the dummy back in your mouth and stfu.
Haha Boom, good one. Really put me in my place champ. I’m shattered.

How about once I’m done with the dummy I give it back to you? Since you spat the dummy when someone called you out and told you how incompetent and sh!t you are..

I don't know why anyone would jump on a guy who clearly is close to the playing group.

You don't have to agree with everything @Snake says, but he provides valuable insight that not many others on here do.
Because he defends everything the staff and players do! He is PART of the problem. He’s not giving his opinion, he’s defending his position within the club. There is a difference.

Haha Boom, good one. Really put me in my place champ. I’m shattered.

How about once I’m done with the dummy I give it back to you? Since you spat the dummy when someone called you out and told you how incompetent and sh!t you are..
I'm kinda embarrassed for ya man...you clearly need emotional and mental support; you've completely fallen apart after a tough start to the year for your football team. There are services that can help. Kids Helpline, etc. Thanks for your ranting and raving; I'll pass on your concerns to the club. Take care.

I’m sorry but @Snake is clearly on the coaching staff or at the least very very close to players and staff.

He opens himself up to criticism when starting garbage threads how change isn’t needed when we are getting hammered week in week out. Then when he gets called out, starts calling fans wankers. Instead he should be admitting the problems, outlining how they are being fixed. @Snake is arrogant and incompetent, deserves to be called out.

DCE, Marty, Gosiewski, Walker, Parker, siro gone. If we do it now we can perhaps have a decent season next year. Leave it to late and all off contract player will be gone..
Dont forget the 2 f-ing wingers

Are we really at the point where we are blaming Silvertails forum members for 40 point losses?
Hey is a bit 'special' mate...School holidays have begun too so there are no 'special ed' teachers around to wipe his bum for him.

I thinks it time to dial down the personal attacks guys.
Obviously, we can't just blow the place up and start again.

But we do need an immediate organisational review, followed by thorough remediation of any identified deficiencies.

This may include the need for a clean out and rebuild of coaching staff structures and personnel, and the same applies to the team. Especially focusing on player recruitment and retention.

Prior to this occurring we need to make significant changes to our team selections in 2021. This must include a clean out of four/five current first graders back to Blacktown, and their immediate replacement by our younger, more motivated squad players.

I'm kinda embarrassed for ya man...you clearly need emotional and mental support; you've completely fallen apart after a tough start to the year for your football team. There are services that can help. Kids Helpline, etc. Thanks for your ranting and raving; I'll pass on your concerns to the club. Take care.
Thanks for your concern mate. I’m good.

Keep up the good work, clearly working.

I doubt Snake is anything to do with the team, but may be friends with a trainer or something, he does not seem to be a fan of Des and if he was close with the coaching staff ect, doubt would be on a Silvertails forum writing off the head coach.
I reckon everyone deserves an opinion and not be insulted, the teams doing crap so obviously everyone is at emotional knife point in reaction....
I will say there is definately a clean out needed...not saying big or small, but will say key area's to give us back a competitive footy side at least who have a go.
The 1 thing that is important here, it is so hard to judge how big the broom needs to be without a fullback and 9...potentially the most important positions in the modern game and where we are mostly getting bent over before the entire side capitulates....just a thought that may work for most here....

Without Fainu (who may be back but no guarantees), the obvious choice at 9 as demonstrated AGAIN last night is Cade Cust and if we have him at 9, pi** off Croker,
Have Tom T at fullback and get Walker back to centre, start Aloiai with Kapow off the bench and I feel we will at least have a more fluent footy side.
It's at "THIS POINT" the weak links will stand out and know what players need be gone and what area's need improvement....
At the moment it's a total basket case and until we get a cohesive side which I believe the above will do, it will more distinctly show who deserves the honour of wearing a Manly jersey and who is sent packing...

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Dylan Walker
06. Josh Schuster
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Manase Fainu
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Jake Trbojevic (c)

14. Karl Lawton
15. Sean Keppie
16. Josh Aloiai
17. Andrew Davey

Coach: Flannagan
Assistant: Siebold

Gone: Parker, Suli, Garrick, DCE, Taupau, Croker, Sironen, Boyle, Gosiewski, Foran
That would bring us a war chest to play with ,Saab and Walker side will still leak though.

Give it a rest, you sound like a 12 year old kid having to swear all the time. Take your admitted superior intelligence to the Penns and sort this for us please?

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Dylan Walker
06. Josh Schuster
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Manase Fainu
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Jake Trbojevic (c)

14. Karl Lawton
15. Sean Keppie
16. Josh Aloiai
17. Andrew Davey

Coach: Flannagan
Assistant: Siebold

Gone: Parker, Suli, Garrick, DCE, Taupau, Croker, Sironen, Boyle, Gosiewski, Foran
Serious question and just curious.
Not directed at you Ryan just as an example when posters pick teams for a clean out based on present result and players.

Like you have done many have listed 5 present players who are presently not able to take the field, everyone does the same but the fact is your team would still be significantly different to your named one here without those players being available What is to say the players that fill in would do any better a job than present ? Who are these fill in players ?

I'm not saying your wrong or right but it is easy to list names for a clean out but when based on players that are not available for selection presently anyway changes things drastically.

If those 5 present players you listed were all available every game since round 1 or even the later half of last year being all selecred do you think results would be much different than they have and we would still be calling for a team overhaul.
As said interested in your take.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8