4 Nations final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And that's the end of the coverage here.

yesterday morning I came across a car that had spun off the road after hitting ice....time to see what this morning brings.

I think...that's the end of the footy season!

Party on boy and girls!

Tonight's game was Australia's 375th official RL test match. And unless I'm mistaken it was our 100th win over NZ.

Typical of the Nine Network to advertise the game being screened on GEM all week and then air it on NINE without telling anyone. I checked GEM and thought I'd missed it until I saw someone on Facebook say it was on NINE when I tried to look up the score. Missed the first half, though it seems like I didn't miss much. International competition has been incredibly poor this year.

f#*^k .... I didn't bother because I don't get GEM .... NEIN are mother f*****s

Just watched a replay ( bugger getting up in the middle of the night when you don't have to) and my only comment is "Lewis Brown isn't worthy of being an international player"!!

Well played Kangaroos.

I got up and watched the game as had no way of recording it - yes I was probably mad but it was the last chance of getting my footy fix for the year :p
The Kangaroos were on a mission and easily succeeded against poor opposition. Good on them! Kiwis sure miss Foz...

I didn't want to start a new thread...maybe I should have as this is really clutching at straws to fit...!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/rug...5/news-story/2d199d9b481a5fd89bd9034736f1ec3b

The Rugby League International Federation (RLIF) has endorsed the recommendation of its own board to take the 17th World Cup outside rugby league’s traditional heartland for the first time.

The RLIF directors suggested the USA and Canada host the 2025 tournament after overlooking them for the 2021 World Cup in favour of England.

Woot!

Now no one do the maths on how old we'll all be by then....as it'll depress most of us but there's plenty of time for you lot to find some east coast usa and Canadian friends (as thet'll probably be where most games are played.)

Damn you east coast!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10