3 BIG NAMES TO MOVE ON

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mr seagles said:
FORAN ,BRETT S ,TONY WILLIAMS will all be leaving in 2013 watch in the next few weeks it will all come out.....but having said that MANLY will still go back to back this year.It will just put more drive into the boys to win it before the they get pulled apart....

This sort of unsubstantiated crap from a so called Manly supporter really pisses me off....Without proof you just look like a clown.

manlyborn said:
mr seagles said:
FORAN ,BRETT S ,TONY WILLIAMS will all be leaving in 2013 watch in the next few weeks it will all come out.....but having said that MANLY will still go back to back this year.It will just put more drive into the boys to win it before the they get pulled apart....

This sort of unsubstantiated crap from a so called Manly supporter really pisses me off....Without proof you just look like a clown.

Successful troll is successful

Kiwi Eagle said:
Be careful with the he/she reference with Cambo around Garts
We will see in the next couple of weeks or so but all im saying is that they will leave but manly will still go back to back in 2012 because i have lots of money to collect just like last year oh and no wonder DCE is only $7 to win DALLY M because my lazy $500 @ 26 /1 = $13,000 go the EAGLES.............

mr seagles said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Be careful with the he/she reference with Cambo around Garts
We will see in the next couple of weeks or so but all im saying is that they will leave but manly will still go back to back in 2012 because i have lots of money to collect just like last year oh and no wonder DCE is only $7 to win DALLY M because my lazy $500 @ 26 /1 = $13,000 go the EAGLES.............

Surely George Rose should be added to your speculative list? Popularity does not count in transfers. Only money does.

Apparently the tigers are showing some interest in George Rose, would hate to see him go but if it takes pressure off the salary cap, well thats just good business sense.

wizball1973 said:
Says you. Kieran and T-Rex have both said they want to stay.

So you expect them to come out and say they are leaving? ofcourse they want to stay but will blame salary cap very interesting Foran Stewart's have been very quiet if foran is going to stay then pick up phone and tell perry to take clause out of contract but we all know that won't be happening

Lester 12 said:
So you expect them to come out and say they are leaving? ofcourse they want to stay but will blame salary cap very interesting Foran Stewart's have been very quiet if foran is going to stay then pick up phone and tell perry to take clause out of contract but we all know that won't be happening

Why would Kieren do that? If he can use it to get paid more good on him. He deserves it.

My gut feeling is that Kieren is very happy at Manly and his strong preference is to stay, particularly if DCE is on board. We need to get in the ballpark of what the Dogs and others may offer, but I think he will play with us for less because overall he knows it will be better for his career to stay in the club he knows with hopefully most of his team mates around.

If the Dogs offer at the end of the day is a lot more than ours he will have a lot of thinking to do and will probably go.

The saving grace may well be the new TV deal and associated cap increase.

I can't see Foz, T-Rex or the Stewies leaving. Being a one club man opens up a lot of post career opportunities. You're retired a long time. If they're as smart as I think they are, they'll keep that in mind.

DSM5 said:
I'm stil puzzled as to why Mr Invisible is posting on a Manly site. Ban him.

Refer to Post: #106 of http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-As-fans-you-all-deserve-better

mr seagles said:
wizball1973 said:
Says you. Kieran and T-Rex have both said they want to stay.

I know that BUT MONEY talks????????? and that DOG DES HASLER wants them...

Maybe they do not want Des.

I am so sick of this Des gets what he wants ****e - well and truely over it. Who cares what Des wants. .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4