3 BIG NAMES TO MOVE ON

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Life Goes on, our club has a great culture. We need to remember we poached kite and killer. If players want to shop them self around, then say I want to stay here for leverage the club does not have a endless money pit. Foran to me seems dodgy nothing said to media but though a source he wants to stay.

mr seagles said:
FORAN ,BRETT S ,TONY WILLIAMS will all be leaving in 2013 watch in the next few weeks it will all come out.....but having said that MANLY will still go back to back this year.It will just put more drive into the boys to win it before the they get pulled apart....

You might have one of those three correct.

For what it's worth I reckon DCE agreeing to terms is an indication Foran is about to re-sign.

Brett will re-sign for one year with an option for another.

Tony Williams is already on a two year deal.

The 3 big names to move on are mr seagles , mr invisible and any other clown that believes any of this crap

MrInvisible said:
niccipops said:
I think mr seagles is Mr Invisible.
Not guilty your honor!

Shoe1 said:
Fingers crossed we don't get a mr invisible seaeagles posting..
Hey, even I think this thread has all the hallmarks of a Daily Telegraph article!

I can confirm this post. However, I do think mr seagles is from The Kennel. I remember this discussion happening the last time he came on here.

Not sure, but I don't think so. Looking over "Mr Seagles" past posts, he seems all legit.

I keep a close eye on The Kennel, and it seems all quiet on the Manly discussion front at the moment. That said we get posters who post equally as silly stuff (as this thread) every now and then, which almost makes your head explode trying to comprehend it.

I think alot of the troll Bulldogs supporters that came out of the woodwork were banned over potsing garbage.

BOZO said:
The 3 big names to move on are mr seagles , mr invisible and any other clown that believes any of this crap

In other words. not three big names but three big mouths to move on?

MrInvisible said:
Not sure, but I don't think so. Looking over "Mr Seagles" past posts, he seems all legit.

I keep a close eye on The Kennel, and it seems all quiet on the Manly discussion front at the moment. That said we get posters who post equally as silly stuff (as this thread) every now and then, which almost makes your head explode trying to comprehend it.

I think alot of the troll Bulldogs supporters that came out of the woodwork were banned over potsing garbage.
Mr Invisible we all know how much you love being on our Sea Eagles Forum why dont you take the next step and join us in becoming a supporter of our Great Club The Premiership Winning Manly Sea Eagles. . You can do it son !!!

BOZO said:
MrInvisible said:

Mr Invisible we all know how much you love being on our Sea Eagles Forum why dont you take the next step and join us in becoming a supporter of our Great Club The Premiership Winning Manly Sea Eagles. . You can do it son !!!

I would prefer that he became "invisible" and disappeared.

mr seagles said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Be careful with the he/she reference with Cambo around Garts
and no wonder DCE is only $7 to win DALLY M because my lazy $500 @ 26 /1 = $13,000 go the EAGLES.............

I love the fact that you honestly believe your whole $500 has bought DCE's odds in from 26/1 to 7/1.

This rumor (don't shoot the messenger) has been doing the rounds on English RL forums lately we'll release Lyon to St Helens to ease salary cap pressure and a bid to keep Foran.

The worrying thing is these guy's predicted Royce to go. He got sacked today

Who is Royce?

I wouldnt mind this outcome actually....Lyon has always promised St Helens he'd return and he is pretty much their god

The Eagle said:
Who is Royce?

I wouldnt mind this outcome actually....Lyon has always promised St Helens he'd return and he is pretty much their god

The coach - Royce Simmons (not the correct spelling) ex Penrith hooker

It will be a sad day when Lyon leaves the club as he has been tremendous. I wonder if DCe and Foran are happy with players being shed from the club just to ensure their salary demands are met.

Maybe the NRL should make the comp more even and have a maximum salary for players to ensure the new funding is spread evenly and not just on the top players

tookey said:
Maybe the NRL should make the comp more even and have a maximum salary for players to ensure the new funding is spread evenly and not just on the top players

That would have the right effect but I could imagine a restraint of trade case emerging from that.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8