2nd Trial - Manly V Raiders (& other trials)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Surprised at the near full strength side named, I was hoping to see Veaga and Tuitavaki get another run against a 1st team. All the same still excited to see how we fair with a few youngins again and see if Crocker has continued his evolution

Strong line up that one is
Wise words

1645669229909.png

Hopefully Koula has a big game and puts some pressure on Des to pick him for round 1. Also think Paseka is easily our best prop and should be in the starting team.

Otherwise really like that we are playing strong teams in the trials and angling for a good start to the season. Too often we start the year poorly and are playing catchup the rest of the year. If we can start strong and even look to finish top 2-3 that would be huge for our chances.

Excited to see such a strong side play but anxious that we don't pick up any injuries. But I like that we are dusting off the cobwebs for hopefully a much better start this time around, especially with how important these first two premiership games are. Koula finally getting a chance to play with the first team as I wished, and him on the same side as Saab is going to be so fun to watch. Also intrigued by how they defend together, Wighton will send traffic that way so we'll get a look at what they got. I did wanna see more of Gordon, Alec, Vaega, and Humphryes in this trial, but oh well, we shall see them carve it up for Blacktown soon!

Hopping Sticky's going to pick the speed bump Crocker again, for Friday night. Having another match up with Olakau'atu attacking down Crocker's side is worth the price of admission alone...lol.

Excited to see such a strong side play but anxious that we don't pick up any injuries. But I like that we are dusting off the cobwebs for hopefully a much better start this time around, especially with how important these first two premiership games are. Koula finally getting a chance to play with the first team as I wished, and him on the same side as Saab is going to be so fun to watch. Also intrigued by how they defend together, Wighton will send traffic that way so we'll get a look at what they got. I did wanna see more of Gordon, Alec, Vaega, and Humphryes in this trial, but oh well, we shall see them carve it up for Blacktown soon!
Saab and Koula should be electric in attack but I'm concerned with defence, Koula back peddled a bit last week and Saab back peddled badly last year at times, we could be watching the backpedalling Olympics down that side if we are not careful.

No Gordon Chee and no Sippers who both looked great last week esp Gordon , I thought he may have tried bringing young Gordon on late in the halves to see if he can tear a few new Raider arseholes in and around the ruck

No Gordon Chee and no Sippers who both looked great last week esp Gordon , I thought he may have tried bringing young Gordon on late in the halves to see if he can tear a few new Raider arseholes in and around the ruck

Agree, young Kum Tong looked the pick of the hookers, would have been good to see him come on to spell Crocker after 30 both halves

Got a feeling Ricky wont be using a lot of 1st graders on Friday night, he wasn't to impressed with the amount of injuries that they picked up against the Roosters.

I wonder how close Des will stick to that 25? He might bring a few more along too, unless flegg or nsw cup is starting soon and the young guys from last week are training with those teams.

I wonder how close Des will stick to that 25? He might bring a few more along too, unless flegg or nsw cup is starting soon and the young guys from last week are training with those teams.
Good to see Roumanos and Acland get another run, both were impressive last week.
Aside from them, the chosen players are probably the ones in line for first grade at this stage, along with Harper.
Davey and Boyle will need several reserve grade games before being considered after coming back from such long lay-offs.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8