2nd Trial - Manly V Raiders (& other trials)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Looking forward to this though wont get to see live so will have to dodge results and watch first thing Sat morning.

Assuming a team list should drop sometime today but Id be going

1st half

1.Kolua
2.Saab
3.Harper
4.Parker
5.Garrick
6.Foran
7.DCE
8.Paseka
9.Croker (Lawton)
10.Taupau
11.Olakau'atu
12.Bullemor
13.J Trbojevic

14.Walker
15.Lawton
16.Sipley
17.Keppie
18.Aloai
19.Tuipulotu
20.B Trbojevic

2nd Half

1.Weekes
2.Vega
3.Kolua
4.Tuipulotu
5.Taufua
6.Walker
7.Humphries
8.Boyle
9.Gordie
10.De Luis
11.Davey
12.B Trbojevic
13.S Fainu

14.Tuitavake
15.Fifita
16.Fulton

Looking forward to this though wont get to see live so will have to dodge results and watch first thing Sat morning.

Assuming a team list should drop sometime today but Id be going
It still 2 weeks till the start of the comp, so Turbo may be given another run. If not, I would like to see Weekes play fullback (would be an interesting match up with Savage) with Koula in the centres (resting Parker).

The game is at 5 pm (6 pm QLD NSW time) in Gosford (usually, a happy hunting ground for us)

edited

Last edited:
Oh I thought it was 6pm Syd time?

Maybe I'll get to watch at least the first half live

It still 2 weeks till the start of the comp, so Turbo may be given another run. If not, I would like to see Weekes play fullback (would be an interesting match up with Savage) with Koula in the centres (resting Parker).

The game is at 5 pm (6 pm QLD time) in Gosford (usually, a happy hunting ground for us)
Can't see the point playing Tommy, last year he missed the first 4 games, on return, he hit the ground running, and the rest was history. But Tom may want to play anyway, and stay in the groove so to speak... on Gosford, it's marginally in front of Suncorp Stadium as our 2nd best venue as regards to winning percentages.

I wouldn't be playing Tommy either. I'd run Koala at Fullback in the first half with Harpo and Parks in the centers and in the second half I be running Koala in the centers and Weekes at Fullback and Koala in the centers with Tippy Toes or Burbo.

The team has been announced.

Sea Eagles team​

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jason Saab

3 Brad Parker

4 Tolu Koula

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Kieran Foran

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Sean Keppie

9 Lachlan Croker

10 Martin Taupau

11 Haumole Olakau'atu

12 Ethan Bullemor

13 Jake Trbojevic

14 Dylan Walker

15 Karl Lawton

16 Taniela Paseka

17 Toff Sipley

18 James Roumanos

19 Kurt De Luis

20 Eiden Ackland

21 Christian Tuipulotu

23 Kaeo Weekes

24 Ben Trbojevic

25 Jorge Taufua

The team has been announced.

Sea Eagles team​

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jason Saab

3 Brad Parker

4 Tolu Koula

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Kieran Foran

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Sean Keppie

9 Lachlan Croker

10 Martin Taupau

11 Haumole Olakau'atu

12 Ethan Bullemor

13 Jake Trbojevic

14 Dylan Walker

15 Karl Lawton

16 Taniela Paseka

17 Toff Sipley

18 James Roumanos

19 Kurt De Luis

20 Eiden Ackland

21 Christian Tuipulotu

23 Kaeo Weekes

24 Ben Trbojevic

25 Jorge Taufua
Strong line up that one is

I'm not overly enthused about Tom playing in this no-game and the amount of rain Gosford's had this week adds to the risk.

Otherwise, an interesting team - no Harper (injured?) but Koula in the centres, Croker's back from injury, still no Davey and it'll be good to see all the young guys, incl. Taufua and Weekes, Ackland, Ben T, etc again.

Also look forward to seeing Jake, Saab, Walker back, which round off a strong team and it should be a good prep for the season.

I'm not overly enthused about Tom playing in this no-game and the amount of rain Gosford's had this week adds to the risk.

Otherwise, an interesting team - no Harper (injured?) but Koula in the centres, Croker's back from injury, still no Davey and it'll be good to see all the young guys, incl. Taufua and Weekes, Ackland, Ben T, etc again.

Also look forward to seeing Jake, Saab, Walker back, which round off a strong team and it should be a good prep for the season.
Yeah, bit of a blow not having Davey playing, nothing been mentioned anywhere about a potential injury to Davey ?

I like that Koula has been named as starting centre, it makes me think Des liked what he saw from him in the 4th quarter last week & wants another look.

If Harper is injured from the all stars game, Koula or Tuipulotu might be debuting at centre in round 1?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8