• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
it is funny the people you meet over the years who you admire at a distance and then suddenly somehow fortuitously, you either meet them or their partners.

Early on in my role in parole one of the secretaries at Bankstown was Keith Page's wife (many would not know Keith. He was a respected first grade referee during the 60s and 70s). Then through a fellow female worker, I ended up meeting her partner at a dinner. He was Rod Jackson. A fellow parole officer I met at Newcastle turned out to be Dennis Ward. I then worked in later years with the wife of Eric Simms. And during my involvement at the Public Service Association low and behold I met a fellow unionists, Mal Cochrane and Darrell Williams. And at one stage I was involved on the other side of the spectrum with John Elias (but I wont go into how). Quite a thrill to meet these people, many of whom I admired over the years in the game, and getting to hear their recollections in the game. All were nice people, and John Elias is as wacky as he was on the TV footy shows. One of the things I treasure in remembering my 70 years of life.
Haha - I also 'met' John Elias one time...he was trying to sneak into a venue I was supervising for a major boxing match, on the pretext that he was actually Ben Elias (who actually had a ticket and was already inside). He got into a verbal barny with my colleague, who pointed out that she was from Balmain, supported Balmain, all her family were Tigers members, etc. and she hads personally let Benny Elias in herself and collected his ticket. She ended up pointing out that her Dad was also chief of police in Balmain, and as such she recognised John Elias very well... :) I ended up sneaking him in anyway - seemed easier and more sensible to make friends rather than enemies at the time...

Randall was tough as a mallee bull from the age of two bear. The old timers talk about him and Steve Knight wandering the beaches together like Greek gods.Tough hard roosters regardless where they played.

Randall also did not get knocked out every two weeks in the centres or second row even in the days of the headhunters

I think you are missing my point though. Let’s just agree to disagree on talent.
My point is I don’t want to see him get knocked out again!
And this increases the chances many times over.
It’s a talent issue at a basic level for sure but in reality if he was passable or not in the second row who really cares.The medical side far outweighs that.And as a punter I’d wager a lot of cash on multiple concussions.It’s so damn obvious.

Not worth it when you actually pay other blokes at the club good money to actually play n the forwards. Wtf will they be thinking.
Probably just go on winning and enjoying their footy with Blacktown I suppose.
Randall was probably one of the first RL players to train like they do now. He managed to get ahold of a machine called the 'Nautilus' - the rest is history. I think his fron on tackle on John Donnelly was the best I've ever seen. Legend. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12