• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Schuster likely on the left edge & Jetski had a better game on the right..

We are very exposed with the depth we have.. Maybe one of the middle forwards on the edge, from the trial Ben T doesn’t look an option there.

We've lost three backrowers in the space of a week, with one of them out for the whole year. Schuster was a workhorse in defence and his attack was alright, just made some runs, some of them damaging some of them slow. He can grow and play in that starting spot and then we need to promote Saddler pronto, need him on the bench.

We've lost three backrowers in the space of a week, with one of them out for the whole year. Schuster was a workhorse in defence and his attack was alright, just made some runs, some of them damaging some of them slow. He can grow and play in that starting spot and then we need to promote Saddler pronto, need him on the bench.
I agree. I'm sure when he was brought on so early in the game, and as a second rower, he was told "just tackle; no mistakes".
That's not his go; he is an attacking player, so given the conditions and the circumstances I think he did OK. He was not intimidated and next week should be given a crack in his preferred position of five-eighth.

Dessie just said Davey suspect ACL so that’s his year done. Schuster did well at second row and with 3 second rowers out good chance he will stay there. Also said Parker may be moved to 2nd row and Walker back at centre. Will ease Turbo rather than rush him back in.
I’d be happy to see Walker and centre and Harper play FB till Turbo is back, and with Schuster at 2nd row it gives us another attacking option.

Dessie just said Davey suspect ACL so that’s his year done. Schuster did well at second row and with 3 second rowers out good chance he will stay there. Also said Parker may be moved to 2nd row and Walker back at centre. Will ease Turbo rather than rush him back in.
I’d be happy to see Walker and centre and Harper play FB till Turbo is back, and with Schuster at 2nd row it gives us another attacking option.
I reckon that's the way to go. Parker moves in one, Walker to centre, Harper to fullback and Schuster probably stays on the bench.
So unfortunate for Davey, he looked our best forward in his 2 brief stints.
Hopefully one year all this bad luck comes back in a good way!!!

Burbo is far from first grade. He got bullied in our trial, might have to put more size i reckon. As for Parker at second row, I don't mind it. It kinda works because he's a really good and tough hole runner. He also improved from last game, and actually muscled up in defence, although he is still too slow to be defending out wide so moving him one in will take him out from having to defend quick outside backs.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10